WTT Vintage HOF Philadelphia & Topps for baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I need the higher booking and star cards in 1973 Topps. These are some of my best vintage cards to trade, these are from my PC but willing to part with football right now.

These are at least EX in condition, I remember one of the Browns having a wrinkle in it . I will relook at these and give better pics and descriptions if someone interested. I am looking for Vg on average in return in baseball.

65%20Philly%20JB.jpg
64%20Philly%20Ditka.jpg
64%20Philly%20Tark.jpg
64%20Philly%20Olson.jpg
64%20Philly%20Sonny.jpg
64%20Philly%20JB.jpg
Bob_Lilly.jpg
64%20Philly%20Adderly.jpg
64%20Topps%20Dawson.jpg

Those are some ICONIC cards right there.......at least iconic in my book. Do you have a list of the 1973s you are looking for?

Those are some ICONIC cards right there.......at least iconic in my book. Do you have a list of the 1973s you are looking for?

Yeah its most of the higher booking cards I am looking for like Aaron, Clemente, Mays, etc....I do have a Schmidt RC already so not looking for that. I can PM you the total list if more interested.

If you want to pm me a list that would be fine but I can also check my dups for the bigger names in 1973. I am defiantely interested in tradeing for some of those. Let me see what I can come up with this weekend.

pm coming

I received your want list and will get to it tomorrow.

Man, those are some nice cards. I don't want to hold up any other prospective trades that might come up but if that Merlin Olsen RC looks like it does on that scan, I'd appreciate it if you could holc that one for me right now. I might change my mind later on and try to trade for anotehr card instead but right this minute I am leaning towards that Olsen card.

That Len Dawson card is ineresting as I am pretty sure he is wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey in that card. He played with them in 1960 and 1961 snd the card companies used to cheat and use whatever picture they had avaiable..

I received your want list and will get to it tomorrow.

Man, those are some nice cards. I don't want to hold up any other prospective trades that might come up but if that Merlin Olsen RC looks like it does on that scan, I'd appreciate it if you could holc that one for me right now. I might change my mind later on and try to trade for anotehr card instead but right this minute I am leaning towards that Olsen card.

That Len Dawson card is ineresting as I am pretty sure he is wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey in that card. He played with them in 1960 and 1961 snd the card companies used to cheat and use whatever picture they had avaiable..

Wow that is interesting about dawson, that is 1964 topps. I have no other offers or trades right now so holding the Olsen is ok.