Opened two boxes of 2019 Bowman Best!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Good hit! Pulled 2019 Bowman Best Adley Rutschman auto! Best regards, David PS was Orioles box....also pulled from the same box....Ryan Bannon Auto Orioles

Good hit! Pulled 2019 Bowman Best Adley Rutschman auto! Best regards, David PS was Orioles box....also pulled from the same box....Ryan Bannon Auto Orioles

Nice hit on Adley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome hits! Should get more than your money back for the boxes if you decide to sell. Congrats!
1Thanks Luis! Hobby store sold their second case and.....that person was looking for #1 Adley Rutschman auto! ...did not pull it.
David
Did you happen to pull anything with the numbers 9 13 and 65 if so would like to trade for them

Best,
David
Sorry David.........did not pull any....I did pull a Anthony Rizzo Power Producers Cracked Ice for trade....any twin card for the trade and pwe is okay with me.t
Nice hit on Adley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I did pull Jeff McNeil RC refractor for trade....any 2019, 2018 or 2017 topps gold for the trade.....(don't need updates)....

These are all I have:

2019 Topps Gold #470 Peter O'Brien #0448/2019
2018 Topps Gold #634 Carlos Martinez #1194/2018
2018 Topps Gold #433 Anthony Santander #1911/2018

LMK if any of these work.
Brett

1Thanks Luis! Hobby store sold their second case and.....that person was looking for #1 Adley Rutschman auto! ...did not pull it.

Sorry David.........did not pull any....I did pull a Anthony Rizzo Power Producers Cracked Ice for trade....any twin card for the trade and pwe is okay with me.t

Thanks!

David How about this trade

FOR YOU
19 TOPPS GALLERY ARTIST PROOF
94 BYRON BUXTON,TWINS

FOR ME

19 BOWMAN'S BEST POWER PRODUCERS CRACKED ICE
ANTHONY RIZZO

LMK and I'll post the trade

Best,
David

Last edited: