Will trade Yelich RC BDPP78 for Bellinger Refractor 2017 #79 RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I need the Bellinger to finish off my 2017 refractor set. #79 REFRACTOR bv $12. Will trade a 2010 Bowman Chrome Christian Yelich RC #BDPP78 for one !!!! BV $40...HELP!!!!!!!!

If you have a refractor Bellinger #79 but don't need a Yelich, LMK, maybe we can work something out in your favor...

Thanks, LMK...Mike

Last edited:
Mike, if still needed, I found a trader on another site with one I can acquire for you. He said he will send direct to you to save a step. You can wait until it arrives before sending Yelich to me.

Would be in tomorrow’s mail.

Have a great day!

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
Mike, if still needed, I found a trader on another site with one I can acquire for you. He said he will send direct to you to save a step. You can wait until it arrives before sending Yelich to me.

Would be in tomorrow’s mail.

Have a great day!

Thanks
Kirby
Thanks Kirby. If Mike (below) can send it directly to me I'd rather do that than involving a third Party.Let's see what Mike says....

Hey Mike...........I have one too..........LMK..........Mike
Mike, if you want to post it, I'd rather do that directly than go through a third person. LMK or post...thanks, Mike

Alright. Well he said he has it packaged it up and ready to go for ya! Don’t need you ending up with two of these! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know when the Bellinger arrives. If you don’t want to trade for it, I’ll pay for postage to send it to me.

Thanks
Kirby