Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem, its just i havent heard anything about him since march after he got released.. so i think he just retired.

Here's one that's been tough for not only me, but the media: Marshall Edwards (Brewers - early 80s). I recently read a "Where are they now?" article on the Brewers and no one was sure where Edwards is today.

Extra Credit: Terry Bulling. He appears on a Super Star card in the 1983 Fleer set with Gaylord Perry as the starting catcher for Perry's 300th win.

Thank you, Ben!

[ed: link for Bulling's card]

Last edited:
Edwards:Ouch that is a tough one. The two people that tried got RTS.

Bulling: worth a try but doubtful 4805 Yellowstone Ct NE Salem, OR 97305

Ben

caribbeankid92 said:
Bulling: worth a try but doubtful 4805 Yellowstone Ct NE Salem, OR 97305Ben
Unfortunately I tried that one on 6/24 and got an RTS. Thank you for checking.

pacerfine said:
Hi,
I am looking for basketball players, Kenny Anderson and Ron Anderson.
I don't have Kenny's address, but get him while you can during the off-season. Last year he played in Lithuania and there's a report in today's Boston Globe saying that if he doesn't get an opportunity in the NBA this year he'll be playing in Italy or Spain.

Addresses for former and present Miami Dolphin Players

I am looking for addresses re: the following players: Dan Marino, Larry Csonka, Paul Warfield, Mercury Morris, Nate Moore, Nick Buoniconti...to name a few as well as Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, & Ronnie Brown. Also, Jack Lambert, the best former MLB of the game.

Thanks for any help with the above players...
Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.