Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
caribbeankid92 said:
Maz.RR 6 Box 130 Greensburg, PA 15601-9326
Gibson:nothing
Feller:pO Box 157, Gates Mills, OH 44040 5 dollars per item.

Ben
thank you. if i sent a card to feller with out money,(you say he charges $5.00) would i get it back with somthing saying that he charges? how is one to know how much a player charges? i see banks charges $25.00, im sure there are others.

thnx tom

whats the best thing to do...send check or money order...does it matter?
and i assume just make it out to the player

tsalem said:

I bet Cash is best. Then prolly those two will work. Sorry I don't have more answers as I just started ttms myself.

Ben

tsalem said:
I've sent $$ to Rollie Fingers ($10), Andre Dawson ($8), Dave Parker ($10), Gaylord Perry ($12), Vida Blue ($10), and Dave Henderson ($3). Each time I've written them a personal check and not had a problem with it.

In the case of Dawson and Hendu, I didn't know they charged when I sent the request, but they signed the it, sent it back, and included a note requesting a donation to a charity.

New member from New England -- welcome!!

thanks guys! I sent out my first 6 cards yesterday, i will let everyone know how i make out

Status
Not open for further replies.