Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I myself was suprised to see Brandon Inge didn't sign. Seems like a nice guy maybe him ttm autos on ebay got to him :(

Yea, he does have a bunch out there...but I want a ball signed!!! My fiance bought a baseball and went to the winter caravan at MSU to try and get one signed...she actually talked to him (More of a yelling 20 ft away due to ropes) but he said he couldn't leave the stage to talk to fans. (My fiance and her friend she went with are pretty good lookers too...so it surprised me they couldn't get sigs out of those guys)

Can ya try Chris Shelton and Placido Polanco for me now?

Need An Address??Just Ask

Hi, I'm new to the site.

Does anyone have any address information on Joe Kapp (FB) and Dickie Thon (BB)? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

Jim

Hi, I'm new to the site.

Does anyone have any address information on Joe Kapp (FB) and Dickie Thon (BB)? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

Jim
Hello, Welcome to this forum! I have a possible address for Thon as I sent it to him back in May 06, but haven't received a response: 3022 W Hickory Park Cir, Sugar Land, TX 77479.

Good luck and glad you joined!

Need An Address??Just Ask

Thank you very much! I will give that a try!

Hello, Welcome to this forum! I have a possible address for Thon as I sent it to him back in May 06, but haven't received a response: 3022 W Hickory Park Cir, Sugar Land, TX 77479.

Good luck and glad you joined!

Does anyone have anything for two former Houston Oilers-Carl Mauch and Carl Roaches? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jim

2 Recent RTSs.... anyone have a good addie for these guys?

Jim Pankovits
Kevin Elster

Thanks so much! :)
Obed

2 Recent RTSs.... anyone have a good addie for these guys?

Jim Pankovits
Kevin Elster
What were your RTSs? I have for Elster: 5801Marshall Dr. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 and 9419 Bonnie Dale Rd. Richmond, VA 23229 for Pankovits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online