Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
white pages shows nothing at that address with the name pasley. where did you get that address? have you tried it?
thnx for the help! tom
mort said:
Could try this one: 4758 E Angela Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85032

Looking for a couple??

Hi caribbeankid92,

Thanks for the help with the Joe Montana address..
Just got it back today!!! 1/2 Awesome!!
Looking for some new ones...

Pavel Bure, hockey
Mark Messier, hockey
Wayne Gretzky, hockey
Larry Bird, basketball
Ken Griffey Jr, baseball, home if possible..
Ronnie Lott, football
Lawrence Taylor, football
Jim Kelly, football
John Elway, Football

Let me know... Thanks Again!! Kendall

Thanks for the Tino addy guys. I'll post if i get anything back! any suggestions on what to do? this would be my first TTM send out. I read the sticky and understand the SASE. do i send a pen? card toploaded or between cardboard? any help would be appreciated. thanks again kaitlin

fireofmarajade said:
Thanks for the Tino addy guys. I'll post if i get anything back! any suggestions on what to do? this would be my first TTM send out. I read the sticky and understand the SASE. do i send a pen? card toploaded or between cardboard? any help would be appreciated. thanks again kaitlin
Unless you're sending out a baseball or something you're very particular about being signed with a certain type of pen, I'd send just the card. Keep in mind if you *are* sending out something that is of particular importance to you, consider sending a letter asking if it is OK to send a baseball, large photo, hat, etc.

When I send my TTM requests, I don't bother with a protective toploader or even index cards. This year I've gotten back a couple hundred TTMs and I might've gotten back three or four with a ding to a corner, but nothing with any creases or tears. With toploaders, sometimes you get the athletes that sign the toploaders and not the card.

Good luck!

kendalld99-3 addy's please.

Mort-Thank You For The Help With Kaitlin.I won't be on much for awhile as you can see in my sig. Any others that need help that you can help...go for it.

Ben

Do you have these???

kendalld99 said:
Hi caribbeankid92,

Thanks for the help with the Joe Montana address..
Just got it back today!!! 1/2 Awesome!!
Looking for some new ones...

Pavel Bure, hockey
Mark Messier, hockey
Wayne Gretzky, hockey
Larry Bird, basketball
Ken Griffey Jr, baseball, home if possible..
Ronnie Lott, football
Lawrence Taylor, football
Jim Kelly, football
John Elway, Football

Let me know... Thanks Again!! Kendall
Sorry!! I was wondering if you had any of the above
address. I also need "Blackjack" Jack McDowell, yankees,white sox

Thanks for the help.. Kendall

Status
Not open for further replies.