***NEW MEMBERS: Please read! ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Everyone,

New to the site, but have been back into the baseball card hobby since 2012. My main PC is Barry Larkin. I am always looking for ones I don't have. Currently just over 1200 unique cards.

Thanks for having me!

Loyalty32 pointed me this way

Nice to meet you all.

I've been collecting sports cards since the mid '80s after I got a box of 1986 Donruss to keep me busy on a drive to Disney World. My dad and I organized card shows all over Eastern Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Missouri during the 80s and early 90s before teenage pursuits pulled me away. My favorite memory of those days is spending an entire day visiting with Buck O'Neil at a Tulsa show while he signed autographs. I've met lots of athletes through the years at auto signings but Buck was different. I kept collecting sporadically until about 2002, which thankfully was long enough to stock up on the RCs of some Cardinal (now ex-Cardinal) named Albert Pujols. We even had a little shop in Tahlequah for a few years during the early 90s.

My son just turned 6 and he's gotten really interested in baseball and Pokemon cards so I thought it was time to get my feet back into collecting as well. Wow have things changed.

I was a voracious Ozzie Smith collector. Most of my collection is still in storage but at the time of his retirement I had 99% of the Ozzie cards listed in Beckett. I know I'm only probably 30% of the way to that now. It seems like he's had more cards produced since he retired then he did while active. I also have every regional issued card I've ever come across of him. It's been years since I counted but at one time I had about 2,200 individual cards. I also have several signed balls, photos, bats, and a glove. Throw in Starting Lineups, McFarlanes, and bobbleheads and I'm surprised my wife lets me live at our house.

When the industry went nuts over inserts in the early 90s Dad and I focused on nothing but RCs and vintage so I managed to amass quite a collection of vintage Cardinals cards. There's a 15,000 count box in storage that is about 80% Cardinals. It wasn't ever really a focus of my collection but I've never been able to pass up vintage Cardinals cards.

Hello everyone!

Had been a collector when I was really young and Kirby Puckett was still playing. Got out of trading but came back recently when Carson Wentz was drafted. Have a nice collection started and looking to expand my Wentz collection.

Happy trading everyone!

Welcome to The Bench! Best regards, David PS Twins fan from the West Coast!! Always lived in Ca......Visalia, CA had the single A team for the Twins back in the 1960 to 2000....

Didn't want to start a new thread so am just posting in this.

Someone on Blowout said they are trying to sign up for an account on here but are unable to. Here is what they said:

"Here's the error message when you click to register:

vBulletin Message
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

What should I tell them? Thanks.

Someone on Blowout said they are trying to sign up for an account on here but are unable to. Here is what they said:

vBulletin Message

I believe a moderator will need to reach out to them directly via email and set them up that way. Will look into that for you. Thanks.

vBulletin Message

PM sent.