So...You want to be a player Super Collector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

We had a lot of applications ahead of you and it's been hectic around here for me. Doesn't normally take this long but we're getting there:)

There must be a problem I'm not aware of. I sent you a pm, titled "super collector application", on 5-30 and according to my sent pm list you haven't read it. Should I resend it ?

Thanks,
ALAN

Last edited:
There must be a problem I'm not aware of. I sent you a pm, titled "super collector application", on 5-30 and according to my sent pm list you haven't read it. Should I resend it ?

Thanks,
ALAN

I don't recall ever getting that one, sorry about that.

What is the best site to post a have/want list on and is it better to just have all 5000 cards on one sub-page or break it down by years or something.

I'm thinking of applying, and would like to maximize my chances.

Thanks

What is the best site to post a have/want list on and is it better to just have all 5000 cards on one sub-page or break it down by years or something.

Thanks

You definitely should apply - your numbers are awesome. I have mine on a freewebs, and I notice a lot of others do too. A regular list all on one page is fine - most of the ones I've seen are just havelists.

Thanks

I use boomspeed.com

Hi Meliah.
I have the following Leon Durham cards for you.

1978 Arkansas Travelers TCMA 8
1997 Vancouver Canadians Best 2

I need to verify if have some Pride and Villanueva cards.
PLMK what you have in Geovany Soto and Roberto Alomar inserts.

Pete

Hi Meliah.
I have the following Leon Durham cards for you.

1978 Arkansas Travelers TCMA 8
1997 Vancouver Canadians Best 2

I need to verify if have some Pride and Villanueva cards.
PLMK what you have in Geovany Soto and Roberto Alomar inserts.

Pete

Very cool, I'll send you a PM now:)

Question: Would someone be able to apply for supercollector if they are only going after autos and game used of their player and not base? Their numbers of what they have percentage-wise would be lower.

Question: Would someone be able to apply for supercollector if they are only going after autos and game used of their player and not base? Their numbers of what they have percentage-wise would be lower.

We consider a SC someone that goes after all cards of a player.

what if a player has only 2 cards and a member has both of them. what is the likelyhood of them becoming a "super collector" for that player, if he/she applied?

what if a player has only 2 cards and a member has both of them. what is the likelyhood of them becoming a "super collector" for that player, if he/she applied?

With only 2 cards I would say unlikely. Depends on how rare the cards are I suppose but doesn't seem like it was much of a challenge.

I can't wait for to be the Grady Sizemore Super Collector! Here's just an overview to look for- I'll get to 20 trades soon enough

2000 Grady Sizemore Bowman RC BGS 9.5 ( Just won 10 minutes ago )
2004 Grady Sizemore Just Minors Auto MINI HELMET ( SILVER INK ) With COA
2001 Bowman RC with David Krynzel
2008 UD Goudey
2004 Bowman Chrome Draft X-Fractor
2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Printing Plate 1/1
2006 Grady Sizemore Ovation JERSEY
2008 UD Game Worn JSY
2008 POH Franchise History JSY
2006 Artifacts JSY 228/325
2007 Turkey Red
2006 Turkey Red
2008 Co-Signers /250
2007 Topps
2008 Topps Heritage Martinez/Hafner/Sizemore
2008 Topps Chrome
2008 UD Starquest
2008 UD
2007 Topps Opening Day
2007 Bowman
2007 Allen and Ginter
2007 Allen and Ginter MINI
2008 Topps Triple Threads Emerald ( trying to complete rainbow ) /240
2008 Topps Triple Threads Printing Plate 1/1
2008 Bowman
2007 Fleer
2005 Donruss Team Heroes
2008 Topps
2007 UD Leading Off parallel
2007 Fleer Ultra /999
2008 Allen and Ginter
2006 Bowman Heritage
2006 UD
2008 Ginter Washington State GRady
2007 Ginter Grady Sketch card
2006 Fleer
2006 Sweet Spot
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom Jsy
2003 Futures Game Jsy
2007 Fleer Feel the Game Jsy
lmk people

Alright i know im new and all, but 15 pages is alot to go through :)

This % thing is this from becketts list or what.. I mean for example back in the day say the topps cards had diff. plate letters and beckett doesnt list those separately ? Also old ball stuff that beckett does not list.

Alright i know im new and all, but 15 pages is alot to go through :)

This % thing is this from becketts list or what.. I mean for example back in the day say the topps cards had diff. plate letters and beckett doesnt list those separately ? Also old ball stuff that beckett does not list.

% we just use the Beckett number for what they have as number of total cards per player. I know they don't list everything but it's the best guide we have to gauge collections for that aspect.

% we just use the Beckett number for what they have as number of total cards per player. I know they don't list everything but it's the best guide we have to gauge collections for that aspect.

ok thanks. most of my over 2200 are listed, ill have to wait till i qualify lol