So...You want to be a player Super Collector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Is it ever going to open up to more than one player? For instance I come from a town of around 60k but we have had 4 players that have significant amounts of things produced. I collect the local players Dennis Higgins, Tom Henke, Joe Crede and the current Reds pitcher Sam Lecure, all from Jefferson City, MO. I have a super collection of all. Do I still have to just pick one?

Is it ever going to open up to more than one player? For instance I come from a town of around 60k but we have had 4 players that have significant amounts of things produced. I collect the local players Dennis Higgins, Tom Henke, Joe Crede and the current Reds pitcher Sam Lecure, all from Jefferson City, MO. I have a super collection of all. Do I still have to just pick one?

The way the software is set up we only have the ability to have one SC, at least in terms of giving out a badge. Also, we have really not seen anyone with collections that would be considered SC's for more than one player.

marking this spot.I'll have to do a little research when time permits,but I'll eventually apply one for Kam Chancellor.The problem I have is a shortage of base and a plethora of very high $ cards.Not many ppl wanna get rid of those

I would like to be considered for supercollector status for A's prospect (and local boy) Brett Graves. My website's Brett Graves page has the entire list of his cards (to the best of my knowledge) and the ones I have:
https://mmmrhubarb.wordpress.com/baseball-cards/brett-graves-project/
I know Brett and his family; I sing once a month at a nursing home with a small group including Brett's mom. Great kid, and I hope he makes the bigs.

Thanks for the consideration.

Is this still going on? I never heard back on an application months ago.

I'm also interested in the answer as I've been considering applying for Brian Dozier SC for some time now, but I held off because there hasn't been much activity in this thread for several months and when there was a request, it didn't look like anything happened.

I don't think I'm at 20 trades yet (could be wrong, but I think I just need one more), but once I do my Cory Snyder PC will get the recognition it deserves!

EDIT: I have 21! Where do I apply?!