So...You want to be a player Super Collector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ok i dont have a beckett account so i cant pull up the list they have for ryan zimmerman, is there any way someon can help me get that list from there, it would really help me out so much in putting together my have and want list. thank you so much anyone if you could help me.

Beckett accounts are free. Sign up and go to "my collections". You can get a free list of your player(s) there.

how would i post a link to the list of my ryan zimmermans have's and i mae up a list of all my ryan zimmerman wants. can i link it to my beckett account,but that would cause problem with having to log into my account and everything, i dont have a website to put it onto and link it, i do have a photo bucket, but i dont think there is a way to upload a list, ive only done pictures is there any other way to do this. i know computers and my way around them a little bit but i dont know the best way to do this.

how would i post a link to the list of my ryan zimmermans have's and i mae up a list of all my ryan zimmerman wants. can i link it to my beckett account,but that would cause problem with having to log into my account and everything, i dont have a website to put it onto and link it, i do have a photo bucket, but i dont think there is a way to upload a list, ive only done pictures is there any other way to do this. i know computers and my way around them a little bit but i dont know the best way to do this.

You can make up a thread here with your list/wants, and just link to that thread. Just a thought

i figured it out. lol, got paid at work all day to do it. and to delete all the 500 some Suscribe/own 1/nr-mt-mt from the list, but i did it, now i just need to complete the last five trades im doing and fill out a application. though i think from the qualifiying standards i prolly wont make super collector status. oh well, i will one day though

i figured it out. lol, got paid at work all day to do it. and to delete all the 500 some Suscribe/own 1/nr-mt-mt from the list, but i did it, now i just need to complete the last five trades im doing and fill out a application. though i think from the qualifiying standards i prolly wont make super collector status. oh well, i will one day though

Good job! :)

I hope you pasted it into Word, and then used Find and Replace to get rid of all those Subscribe stuff instead of deleting each one singlelly! Only would have taken 2 seconds :-x

Can some of the people who vote on the Super Collectors tell me what I need to be one? I have applied twice and been denied twice. I have jerseys, a game used bat and 554 different cards including 10 1/1s and 86 autographs of Corey Patterson. I would hardly say that I am a casual collector. Please let me know. Everything is in my photobucket. Thanks.

Can some of the people who vote on the Super Collectors tell me what I need to be one? I have applied twice and been denied twice. I have jerseys, a game used bat and 554 different cards including 10 1/1s and 86 autographs of Corey Patterson. I would hardly say that I am a casual collector. Please let me know. Everything is in my photobucket. Thanks.

same question here pretty much

2CoreyO - I have updated the first post to reflect how we want to see a havelist or wantlist. Get yourself a link to a text based wantlist or havelist and reapply, I think that should help. It is very difficult for collectors looking for pattersons that you need when they have to run thru your entire photobucket.

Dannyboo - You are currently sitting at 18.5%, I would think that if you beefed up your percentage you would have a good shot at it.

Questions about SC status

First, I have a lot of Nomar Garciaparra cards but I only have a few of his g/u pieces. Would I be able to gain status if I owned a large percentage of his overall cards but only a few g/u and/or autographed pieces?

Second, Trot Nixon is actually my favorite player but he has only 1116 cards listed on Beckett. Does the low number of total available cards hinder my chances of SC status; afterall, 30% is a pretty good goal, but out of 1116 that's only 335 cards--would that be enough with g/u and auto cards thrown in??

Third, what if I wanted to gain SC status for Wade Boggs, but only his for his Red Sox cards?? What Red Sox fan wants to collect his Yankees or Devil Rays cards, really?!? Say I could come up with my stats for all his Red Sox issues only--as long as the collection were sizeable and had some good Red Sox g/u and autos, etc., could that qualify me for SC status as a Wade Boggs (Red Sox Only) Super Collector?

Fourth, are 1/1's a requirement or just "extra credit"?

AND LAST QUESTION...

Are there any plans for a "Team" Super Collector in the future?

I realize I can only qualify for one player, so it would help to have answers to the above questions before I decide who to focus on.

I have more Nomars than anything else, but adding autos would be MUCH more expensive than those of Trot Nixon or even Wade Boggs.

I have almost an equal percentage of Trot Nixons collected PLUS he's my favorite player! I think it would be cheaper to gain SC status for Nixon. I already have some auto and game-used cards, and more are pretty easy to come by--plus even his singles are cheaper. Availability of singles and 1/1's might be other issues...

Then again, I probably have a much higher percentage of Wade Boggs' RED SOX cards than I do Nomar's or Nixon's TOTAL cards. I don't plan on adding too many Yankee pinstripes or Devil Rays cards to my personal collection anytime soon though (no offense!) so if cutting 2/3 of Wade's total cards out means I can't be a super collector, then I have to go with Nomar or Trot.

Any answers you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Maybe this has already been answered, but hare 1/1s and PPs included in the total? If not, how about stuff /5 /10, etc?

Maybe this has already been answered, but hare 1/1s and PPs included in the total? If not, how about stuff /5 /10, etc?

Yes, all those count in the total. The easiest way to get a total is just do an overall search for your player of Beckett and that number will be the bench mark total.