Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Greg Maddux

I have been a member here for approximately 699 Days, I have 718 Bench Points, That equates to over a trade per day for nearly 2 Years straight, I sent first on about 15-20 Trades when I first signed up, and I had over 20 Trades within three weeks of signing up, I also made the Bench HOF in under 2 months and I have been a mod for about 6-9 Months, This is The Easiest Place to Make Alot of trades over a short period of time. Complaining only makes it take longer. The easiest way to do it is to post a list of card you have FT on a text based website (no photobuckets) and post what you are looking for and tell people to check out your list, If you have a lot of set needs or player needs or team needs 20 Trades will go by so fast you wont even believe it,. If all your looking for are extremely specific cards, then 20 Trades will take you a lot longer.

Either way, if you want to make trades with quality people Make trades with our moderators, or any member of the HOF before making trades with other newbies, that way you can feel safe trading with established members, and then in afew weeks, you can make all the newbies send first to you.

I will certainly offer my services as well. If you feel unsure about soemone and they agree, both parties can send the cards to me, and when I recieve both packages I will mail onto the correct person, I am sure other mods will be willing to help out, it costs more, it takes longer, but Its a good way to be sure something gets where it is supposed to go. Barring Death, I will NEVER leave the Bench!!!! It is my home away from home
    Maddux Numbers: 3618/10942 different Beckett Recognized cards33.6%GU-480 AU-28 1/1 - 39
    Maddux Master Needlist - Need anything listed

GU FT
    If you have Greg Maddux Topps Moments and Milestones FT, PLMK still need a bunch from 07 and 08 Base, Black, and Blue, and of course Red.

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Greg Maddux

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffo65 View Post
    Huh!?!?!?
    My bad, I was trying to see something, and then make a post with an edit, but I forgot to edit and just posted anew, I deleted it.

-Nick
    Maddux Numbers: 3618/10942 different Beckett Recognized cards33.6%GU-480 AU-28 1/1 - 39
    Maddux Master Needlist - Need anything listed

GU FT
    If you have Greg Maddux Topps Moments and Milestones FT, PLMK still need a bunch from 07 and 08 Base, Black, and Blue, and of course Red.

BSL Chicago Cubs Owner

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Tim Stauffer

Go to crazyderik's ebay items

This should be a sticky post Matt ....it is now
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! ---I DONT WANT YOUR NEW TOPLOADERS AND BUBBLE MAILERS...USE USED SUPPLIES TO SEND TO ME.
    I LIKE IT THAT WAY

All my HAVE and WANT lists

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to 1897gq's ebay items

Wat if youre both rooks?
    I am looking for all Brandon Webb. I will send in bubble mailers I expect the same from you.
    Thx,
    Jesse Villarreal
    http://www.freewebs.com/dbackfan12/
    http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa92/bigjv12/

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to cambria2006's ebay items

You send at the same time.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

well wat if you sent and you told the guy u sent it and he neglected to tell you he had not yet sent?
    I am looking for all Brandon Webb. I will send in bubble mailers I expect the same from you.
    Thx,
    Jesse Villarreal

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dbackfan12 View Post
    well wat if you sent and you told the guy u sent it and he neglected to tell you he had not yet sent?
    Communication is the key with every trade. Agree on what day to send, or find out when they are sending.

If nothing shows up after a reasonable amount of time you can report the trade using the Help Desk or the Bad Trade button at the bottom of each posted trade.
    BSL owner of the Detroit Tigers.

Creepy, unusual or scary thread

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dbackfan12 View Post
    I would suggest using delivery confirmation if you have some concerns. That way you can prove that you sent, and it only costs about sixty cents extra.
    Only collecting Nolan Ryan and vintage/GU of Mickey Mantle.

Always looking for Nintendo and Super Nintendo games and consoles! Buying or trading sports cards for them.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

yea I got it and he said it didn't work but I trust him if he doesn't repy in the ext couple of days.......then i'll get concerned bu the way I did get the delivery confirmtion
    Thx,
    Jesse Villarreal

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Sports_Cards_Collectables's ebay items

I am a big fan of the newbies send first rule. I hate having to start over after joining a new site, but it is a very temporary hassel. If anything the 20 trades isn't enough.

Great site (although a little hard to navigate), great rule, and great people so far!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I couldnt agree more with the 20 trades rule, however it seems some of the nuances of this arent exactly clear... such as I had someone who didnt account for holiday mail time and hit me with bad delivery time, so even though i am at almost 30 trades, I have no idea when the rookie trader avatar will disappear and I will get my white sox avatar... how long should one expect to see the rookie badge of honor until it disappears in a case like this??? I have almost 27 trades just this month alone if you count the ones that are near completion. just waiting to get my end of the trades back..

the main issue I have though is some people dont communicate well, but I can fully understand the value of the 20 trades rule... I wouldnt argue against it at all.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by illinitopptrade View Post
    I couldnt agree more with the 20 trades rule, however it seems some of the nuances of this arent exactly clear... such as I had someone who didnt account for holiday mail time and hit me with bad delivery time, so even though i am at almost 30 trades, I have no idea when the rookie trader avatar will disappear and I will get my white sox avatar... how long should one expect to see the rookie badge of honor until it disappears in a case like this??? I have almost 27 trades just this month alone if you count the ones that are near completion. just waiting to get my end of the trades back..

the main issue I have though is some people dont communicate well, but I can fully understand the value of the 20 trades rule... I wouldnt argue against it at all.
    You should be able to change your avatar in your user CP. I don't think it goes away by itself.

Mike
    "My best pitch is anything the batter grounds, lines, or pops in the direction of Rizzuto." - Pitcher Vic Raschi

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Hi Mike,

I have it selected as WHite Sox, but even after going in to change it,it still stays Rookie when I click on a page again.I dont think it is because i have to change it as i tried already.

Quote Originally Posted by mrnag View Post
    You should be able to change your avatar in your user CP. I don't think it goes away by itself.

Mike

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by illinitopptrade View Post
    Hi Mike,

I have it selected as WHite Sox, but even after going in to change it,it still stays Rookie when I click on a page again.I dont think it is because i have to change it as i tried already.
    Hmmmm, that's odd.

I would contact a Mod then.

Good luck,
    Mike
    "My best pitch is anything the batter grounds, lines, or pops in the direction of Rizzuto." - Pitcher Vic Raschi

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Barry Sanders

Go to krazydecals732's ebay items

The rookie avatar is dropped after 20 trades IF your rating is 5.0