Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Cal Ripken

Go to mintman2's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by xciceroguy View Post
    Great rule, and if a guy has less points than me i expect him to send first also..
    Don't know why I've never seen this thread before but I just skimmed through and this post jumped out at me.

This is against the rules isn't it ?
    Ripken wants:
    01 Leaf R&S Statistical Standouts gu on deck circle - Any besides solid white
    05 UD BB Heroes jsys bronze #11, emerald 11 & 14
    06 UD Epic Materials jerseys, dark green CR2, grey CR1 & 3, gold CR2

Just started the 1964 Topps baseball set. Only have Mantle and 30+ commons. Will trade just about anything I have so lmk what you have/need. Looking for exmt or better

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to JMN(19)'s ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by mintman2 View Post
    Don't know why I've never seen this thread before but I just skimmed through and this post jumped out at me.

This is against the rules isn't it ?
    Yes, seeing as this thread is 3 years old when the policy went into place it probably took some time to sink in, I'm thinking the poster was sub-20 back then and was adding a layer that wasn't there thinking that when both were under 20 he would insist that he sends last in the case of having more points, of course we know that both have to send at the same time.
    James Nevans 2008 & 2010 BSL Champion Padres / Parallel King
    Building 93 to 95 Stadium Club 1st Day Sets & 91-94 Classic 4-Sport Autos

1500+ eBay rating! http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jmn(19)

Sportscard site's want & trade lists http://jamesnevans.webs.com

Need a real estate expert?
    Co-wrote: "How To Make Your Realtor Get You The Best Deal" http://www.jamesnevans.com

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Cal Ripken

Go to mintman2's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by JamesNevans View Post
    Yes, seeing as this thread is 3 years old when the policy went into place it probably took some time to sink in, I'm thinking the poster was sub-20 back then and was adding a layer that wasn't there thinking that when both were under 20 he would insist that he sends last in the case of having more points, of course we know that both have to send at the same time.
    Thanks James. Didn't even look at the date of the post. It just jumped out at me and i responded.
    Ripken wants:
    01 Leaf R&S Statistical Standouts gu on deck circle - Any besides solid white
    05 UD BB Heroes jsys bronze #11, emerald 11 & 14
    06 UD Epic Materials jerseys, dark green CR2, grey CR1 & 3, gold CR2

Just started the 1964 Topps baseball set. Only have Mantle and 30+ commons. Will trade just about anything I have so lmk what you have/need. Looking for exmt or better

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I am back after taking off a year in trading and collecting health reasons but I am back. Sending first is common sense when you go and buy a meal you pay before you get the food or buying a car you pay before you drive the car off the lot, and trading ball cards is no different. I really dislike trading from those who will rip you off because they think he’ll never come after me hey….some people fly and own plains don’t push it. Do the rule, and have fun trading.
    OnDeck

When we trade I go the extra step for a fellow collector. I send out the best packaging. I use sleeve covers, sandwich between cardboard protectors tight yet firm fit. Use of bubble wrap mailer often with delivery confirmation. I do not send damaged cards. I require the same respect. I understand trader ratings isn’t required I urge you to make the effort to give those ratings.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to anglinomics's ebay items

Trades to the same person in one week?

What is the rule for Bench points when you trade with the same trader in the same week? How long do you have to wait to get Bench points on both trades? I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find anything about this.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to JMN(19)'s ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    What is the rule for Bench points when you trade with the same trader in the same week? How long do you have to wait to get Bench points on both trades? I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find anything about this.
    I'm thinking it's 5 or 7 days, but for purposes of New Member status the 20 points have to be 20 different members so that no hanky-panky with a bunch of shadow trades between a couple or few trader IDs.
    James Nevans 2008 & 2010 BSL Champion Padres / Parallel King
    Building 93 to 95 Stadium Club 1st Day Sets & 91-94 Classic 4-Sport Autos

1500+ eBay rating! http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jmn(19)

Sportscard site's want & trade lists http://jamesnevans.webs.com

Need a real estate expert?
    Co-wrote: "How To Make Your Realtor Get You The Best Deal" http://www.jamesnevans.com

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    Its 5 day rule between trades with the same traders. Use to be trading and buyng machine.....5 years ago!! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.