The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can see the sigs now: "Looking for Red Sox prospects, Pujols GU, and mrmopar autos." You guys are gonna confuse some newbies. Plus "see my bucket" will take on a new meaning when your own face is in there....

Sounds like a cool idea. Now all you have to do is send out the sticker sheets and it should be good to go :)

Let's not make it like Topps M&M where EVERY card has a serial #.

Here's my edit: The only redemptions should be for full sized auto baseballs. Here's a rough copy-
00000001.jpg
Authentic 1/1:D

Last edited:
I think it'd be best to keep it simple. I would like themed inserts, such as the 10,000 post, 1000 trade club or something like that. I guess I can sign cards in class instead of trying to see how many sheets of paper I can sign in an hour. :D

I would have to say Brett is the person you want to design the cards! His customs are the best! (no offense to anyone else)

Thanks
Craig

It could get very expensive with all of the shipping and printing. Maybe we could have semi-stickers, such as return lables to cut the cost.

How about a distinguished Service Sub Set....It culd consist of us Miitary Memebers Current and Past....Pictured in their uniforms with Autos and a small saying "Gulf War Vet", "Operation Enduring Freedom", or something like that.

Billy