Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to mdword's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by Champs96ws View Post
    The project banner (blue banner up top) has all the info you need.
    If I would have only looked up........thanks.
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to aharner55's ebay items

I will be tracking progres of this on my blog and donating some of these once I finally get some 2008 product. I own one 2008 card at this time

Anywho, here is the latest posting.

http://cardboardmania.blogspot.com/2...ve-update.html
    I try to respond in a timely manner, but I am employed as a sportswriter, so there are times where I work 12-hour days. If you see that I have been online but didn't respond to your post or PM, it is because I looked at the site on my phone.

I often check this site on my phone while at work, so if you see that I've been online but haven't responded to you, I'm not ignoring you.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Brads55's ebay items

3 on there way today from the Hawaii side of the world!!! First class, bubble wrapped, and heres the DC #03070020000141420877

Mahalo and Aloha, Brad

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

yall got the andy pettite number 6153?

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Edgerrin James

So only the top donator gets a prize and then maybe others do? I think that might discourage people from donating that may only have one or two to send in b/c they see others w/ such large numbers. Maybe you could do a large raffle and everytime someone sends in a card their name goes in there. I understand it would be rather large but that might encourage some people w/ only a couple of cards to donate them. That way the top donator still has the best chance to win but everyone else has a chance as well. Maybe the top donator gets a small prize but the raffle winner gets the prize package or something along those lines?? Just some thoughts from the outside looking in since I haven't even seen 08 UD anywhere, lol.
    Only collecting Ickey Woods and Bo Jackson (KC Royals uni or Raiders uni only)
    Ickey Woods collection: 161/170- 94.7% (non 1/1s)
    Ickey Woods 1/1s: 4/20- 20%

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo5edwards View Post
    yall got the andy pettite number 6153?
    Not yet
    BSL owner of the Detroit Tigers.

Creepy, unusual or scary thread

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ5278 View Post
    So only the top donator gets a prize and then maybe others do? I think that might discourage people from donating that may only have one or two to send in b/c they see others w/ such large numbers. Maybe you could do a large raffle and everytime someone sends in a card their name goes in there. I understand it would be rather large but that might encourage some people w/ only a couple of cards to donate them. That way the top donator still has the best chance to win but everyone else has a chance as well. Maybe the top donator gets a small prize but the raffle winner gets the prize package or something along those lines?? Just some thoughts from the outside looking in since I haven't even seen 08 UD anywhere, lol.

I think we were kind of hoping people would donate for the good of the cause more for the prize

By the time we finish this project, I'm guessing it will be about 12-14 months from now, there is a lot of time to tweak the rewards depending on how the list gets. The big prize was donated by Upper Deck though and they requested it go to the largest donator--anything after that though will be up for possible change. I'd love to be able to do something for anyone who donates anything but that is beyond the means of a site that doesn't generate income. Most of the prize packages for the site are supplied by the Mods out of their pockets/collections, including this one except for the main prize of course. You raise some good thoughts though and will keep those in mind as time progresses and we see how the trend goes.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Edgerrin James

Yeah I didn't mean to sound like people were only donating for the prize b/c I do plan on sending any I get but only for the cause not the prize. I am an ACC fan so I saw a lot of Jimmy V growing up watching ACC games. I was just thinking someone w/ one may say oh well I'll just keep it or something like that. Anyway its still a great idea and I hope I can come up w/ some to donate!! I'll also try to find a large enough plastic tote to put the names in for the drawing, lol.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to magicone333's ebay items

I just got one more, it should be on the way when I pull some more or we make a trade
    My Main Wants:
    Cards for TTMing (vintage only),
    Josh Gibson, Freddy Sandoval, and 2010 Chicle jerseys/autos. Please send me a PM.

*****$1.50 Jerseys/Autos FS. Take a look!*****

Photobucket (no longer being updated)- password: 58topps
    Flickr (updated often)

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I got four more today. I will send them out to you on Monday.

Thanks,

Kevin

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

20 going out and 6 in coming! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Brads55's ebay items

Just double checked my Tracking Confirmation and it appears you have received the cards. Just noticed that you updated the list with contributors and would appreciate making the list whenever you can get around to it. Mahalo and Aloha, Brad

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by slavlite View Post
    4 Coming from me next week as well, also if anyone is not interested in donating the cards, I will glad trade for them to donate myself!
    I was just thinking of something similar. Would anyone be willing to organize a trade program where benchies who don't have any YSL's to contribute (or who are tempted to just sell them on ebay) can donate some tradebait to entice others to give theirs? It would also be a convenient way to unload some unneeded cards and help the cause.
    Looking for 3000 Hit Club Bat Relic cards.
    (Still need: Rose, Cobb, Musial, Speaker, Anson, Wagner, Collins, LaJoie, Waner, Brock)

Always looking for Virginia Tech Alumni autos (anyone not named Vick)

www.freewebs.com/brickhaus
    http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x61/brickhauscards/

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

oh, and by the way....I got 31 46 56 and 71 on the way
    Looking for 3000 Hit Club Bat Relic cards.
    (Still need: Rose, Cobb, Musial, Speaker, Anson, Wagner, Collins, LaJoie, Waner, Brock)

Always looking for Virginia Tech Alumni autos (anyone not named Vick)

www.freewebs.com/brickhaus
    http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x61/brickhauscards/

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Brads55 View Post
    Just double checked my Tracking Confirmation and it appears you have received the cards. Just noticed that you updated the list with contributors and would appreciate making the list whenever you can get around to it. Mahalo and Aloha, Brad
    Getting there Brad The amount of mail I get on a daily basis is crazy these days and I update as fast as I can.