Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Now up to 63 different members that have sent in donations! That is a great number to see and again, thanks to all of you that are making this huge project a reality:)

Meliah, Is there anything that we can do on this end to help you out a little. Besides sending in cards, does it help to put 1 card in a soft sleeve, write down the #'s anything at all. let us know.
Leon

Meliah, Is there anything that we can do on this end to help you out a little. Besides sending in cards, does it help to put 1 card in a soft sleeve, write down the #'s anything at all. let us know.
Leon

Thanks for asking:) The biggest thing, other than the actual donations, would be word of mouth about this project. Right now I've had two "non-Bench" donations come in but would like to see a lot more. The more the word gets out to the local card shops, card shows, friends, etc the easier this massive project will be.

Is there anything there or just a different banner?

The only thing showing is a Banner in the center top of the page. When i get to work I will check on my PC there. If it is showing then maybe it's my home PC. I will let you know.

Rich

Ok at work and the banner is showing here. Have no idea why it is not showing on my home PC.
Any sugjestions would be welcomed.

Last edited:
we are going after the gu cards correct? im going to a shwo this weekend and am hoping to pick up a couple cheap.thanks and lemme know

dan

we are going after the gu cards correct? im going to a shwo this weekend and am hoping to pick up a couple cheap.thanks and lemme know

dan

If we grab a few yes but we are not including the GU subset as part of the complete set, only the base for that purpose. This is because of the big name players that are involved in a GU set like this.

dan

At this point, I would like us to focus on getting the base cards. The GU cards would be "icing on the cake," but we will consider the set complete with just the 6800+ base cards even if it is not a master set. Now if you can get any cards (base or GU) donated or really cheap by all means pick them up! Be sure to take copies of our flier with you to pass out to dealers and mention that it is for charity. Hopefully a lot of dealers will just donate the cards

Tim

The only thing showing is a Banner in the center top of the page. When i get to work I will check on my PC there. If it is showing then maybe it's my home PC. I will let you know.

Rich

Ok at work and the banner is showing here. Have no idea why it is not showing on my home PC.
Any sugjestions would be welcomed.

It has to do with the link on that banner opening up another window- i.e. a pop-up.

If you view the source on your problem browser, you may notice that the img tag for the banner has been replaced with some funky looking code.

I don't remember the fix, but if you Google the funky code, you should be able to find it. If you need help figuring out what the funky code is, let me know.

Matt, Where can I find a price list of the legacy cards. Thought you be the one to ask.
leon

The ones that were in the first wave are in the Beckett pricing. Thanks to the wide range of players in that release we pretty much know the prices for all. I must say that these ended up booking for higher than I had hoped but they are great players and Yankees so I guess I should have expected it.

Ruth--$8
Gerhig--$6
DiMaggio--$6
Maris--$5
Mattingly--$6
Jeter--$8
Clemens--$5

All the rest are $3 each. Going to be one expensive set once it's finished!:)