Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It has to do with the link on that banner opening up another window- i.e. a pop-up.

If you view the source on your problem browser, you may notice that the img tag for the banner has been replaced with some funky looking code.

I don't remember the fix, but if you Google the funky code, you should be able to find it. If you need help figuring out what the funky code is, let me know.

I think I would need alot of help on that. Do not know if it makes any difference but I am running Windows Vista and it has been more of a
pain in the neck. I am at work now and the banner is fine, this is just on my home PC.

Rich

You can mark these off the wantlist... I should be getting more soon.

2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Joe DiMaggio S1 2131
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Johnny Mize S1 2351

I will probably be sending some YSL shortly, but can I also send some cards to be used as prizes with any YSL that I send in?

I will probably be sending some YSL shortly, but can I also send some cards to be used as prizes with any YSL that I send in?

That's a great idea but I would suggest you wait with prize cards if that's okay. This project is going to take until early 2009 to finish and to have those cards with me for so long makes me nervous. I would hate for anything to happen to them while in my care for that long.

None have been donated for 3 weeks? If thats the case this set will be almost impossible to finish. Wish I had more for you.

None have been donated for 3 weeks? If thats the case this set will be almost impossible to finish. Wish I had more for you.

Just because people don't announce what they are sending, that doesn't mean that cards aren't getting there. We'll have this done in no time! ;)

He hadn't posted here that he updated the list but I see he updated it about 2 hours before I posted. Thats what I get for going and getting dinner and then posting, lol.

He hadn't posted here that he updated the list but I see he updated it about 2 hours before I posted. Thats what I get for going and getting dinner and then posting, lol.

I edit the original post about 2-5 times a week and thought it would just get cluttered if I posted saying I updated each time:)

I have #3785 and #3810. Please take them off the wantlist as I will be sending them in. I just posted wants on a number of boards and hope to accumulate more.

i am going to be sending in a nice sized group to you just waiting on a larger lot to make it here

and btw people if you have any to send in before you do there is a code on the backs of these cards please send me the card number and code of the back of it before you send it in the the cause i would greatly appreciate it and so would my daughter dana

steve

I'm sending these out tomorrow:

322, 347, 372, 397, 422, 3900, 4625, 4633

All of them are still on the wantlist.

Thanks.

Aaron

i am going to be sending in a nice sized group to you just waiting on a larger lot to make it here

and btw people if you have any to send in before you do there is a code on the backs of these cards please send me the card number and code of the back of it before you send it in the the cause i would greatly appreciate it and so would my daughter dana

steve

Don't we need the code to register our set here? I would think that it would be of more value at auction if it is verified.

Thanks,

Don't we need the code to register our set here? I would think that it would be of more value at auction if it is verified.

Thanks,

The main selling point for the set will be it's completion and size. I don't have the time to check and see if all the ones that we already have still have good codes or not. From the auctions I've seen on Ebay not many mention if the codes are good or not still and I know some members acquire the cards that way.

How long does the contest run anyway? Might be over by the time we get this bad boy done:)

Thanks,

the codes do nothing but register for a " sweepstakes " like i said they are reusable because say like the card i used as a reference every card made of that one specific number has the same code so everyone can use the same code it has nothing to do with verification of anything

they can only be used on 2 websites

http://sports.upperdeck.com/baseball/yankeestadium/

and

www.udkids.com

every card in this set has a different code on the back but all cards say of card 2846 will have the same code and all cards of 783 will have the same code
but the code on 2846 will NOT be the same as the code on 783 so we can share codes with each other and enter the " sweepstakes " and maybe someone on the bench will get lucky and win one of the 3 prizes

the deadline to register the cards on the legacy website is

Entry Deadline: Thursday, January 01, 2009 at 12:00 AM PST!
and all they are on this website is for entries into the sweepstakes as for the udkids website each card has a random point value that kids can enter the same codes and exchange points for prizes

and before anyone asks NO the 2 websites do not run together so the codes can be registered on both websites and not change a thing i already have 160 codes entered (40th on the most cards registered ) and have another 60 to put in as well (which would move to in the top 30 ) i will share any and all codes i have with people who want to register and post some codes up as well heck i may try to do a master code list on this website and have it locked so people can send me the codes and i place them on the thread for us all to use if i can get a mod to approve it i will get it started immediately and update with any new codes once a week i am also getting codes from some other friends on a ud website so i am getting about 15 new codes myself each week just go and read the rules for the legacy website it explains everything very well

steve

Just bought cards 209, 2161, 5405 and 6122 (they are still listed as current needs on the webpage), just to give a heads up.

Thanks,

Todd

Matt, Somewhere recently I seen a list of bv of the higher legacy cards but I have been looking and I can't seem to find. So I guess you have been involved with them for so long , that you might know. I believe most of them are $ 3.00 but what are bigger names at or where can I find it.
Leon

Matt, Somewhere recently I seen a list of bv of the higher legacy cards but I have been looking and I can't seem to find. So I guess you have been involved with them for so long , that you might know. I believe most of them are $ 3.00 but what are bigger names at or where can I find it.
Leon

Clemens $5
Dimaggio $6
Gehrig $6
Jeter $8
Maris $5
Mattingly $6
Ruth $8 (Ruth #1 $60)