Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey matt

would it make it easier on you if i put this hehehe small group i am going to be sending you in order or do you want that fun all for yourself

second is the donater list up to date as to who sent how many cards

third i will place a note card in the box as to let you know they are from me and the number i come up with and if you come up with a different number please let me know

steve

1--No need to be in order, I sort them myself to make it easier to check off and then put them in the "completed" boxes. Those boxes are not in order so the fun task of that still awaits me:)

2--Almost, I have a few to add in from the last couple of days. They were are donations from 1-10 cards it looks like.

3--I always count but please include your name as it saves me so much time:D

Thanks bud!

Hey, Meliah,

I have a question for you. I have a Maris and an O'Niell YSL that you already have in the set. Would it be more helpful to you if I try to trade them for cards you don't already have (figuring that I can probably get 4 or 5 lesser-known players for them that I could then donate) or to just send them in?
I don't know how much trading you're doing with the dupes you get in. Sorry if you've already answered such a question for someone else, I didn't feel like going through 7 pages of posts to see if someone else has already asked.

Hey, Meliah,

I have a question for you. I have a Maris and an O'Niell YSL that you already have in the set. Would it be more helpful to you if I try to trade them for cards you don't already have (figuring that I can probably get 4 or 5 lesser-known players for them that I could then donate) or to just send them in?
I don't know how much trading you're doing with the dupes you get in. Sorry if you've already answered such a question for someone else, I didn't feel like going through 7 pages of posts to see if someone else has already asked.

We've been able to trade a decent amount of our dups for ones we've needed to this point. That being said it's still easier if you were able to flip them yourself. Either way though I appreciate the effort:)

just wanted to let you know i am waiting on one last group to get here and then i will mail them all at once after that it may be a long time b4 i am seen around here as i am going to be doing some serious cutting back on the hobby

steve

just wanted to let you know i am waiting on one last group to get here and then i will mail them all at once after that it may be a long time b4 i am seen around here as i am going to be doing some serious cutting back on the hobby

steve

Cool but why are you cutting back on the hobby?

If you are purchasing lots off of E-Bay to help build this set, watch out for sellers that are breaking up the 100 card box set, and selling them as lots or singles. Be sure to check the description of the cards if there is no picture available, they will all be # at 100 or less. If there is a decent picture the cards have a blue border instead of the original brown tones.

Tim

If you are purchasing lots off of E-Bay to help build this set, watch out for sellers that are breaking up the 100 card box set, and selling them as lots or singles. Be sure to check the description of the cards if there is no picture available, they will all be # at 100 or less. If there is a decent picture the cards have a blue border instead of the original brown tones.

Tim

Thanks for the information....Buy the brown border ones and avoid the blue boaders. Best regards, David

Meliah,

Is your want list current? If it is I have 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Whitey Ford S1 3121. I also have Lou Piniella 4627 that I think you have. I'll send it if you want or I can try and flip it for something else on the list. Let me know.

Sending these to you today:
Hits to Wants:
2008 4263 Ron Guidry Yankees
2008 4921 Ron Guidry Yankees
2008 4946 Dave Winfield Yankees
2008 4951 Dave Winfield Yankees
2008 4971 Willie Randolph Yankees

And one Dupe:
2998 - Yogi Berra

Meliah, just wandering if you got those cards i sent in?

2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Whitey Ford S1 3121
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Elston Howard S1 3057

LMK thanks
luke