Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

More YSL coming! I noticed that several members have not even donored one card. Cancer effects everyone..Young, Old..Rich or Poor.....Men and Women. Best regards, David K.

could you update the list sometime? I always get antsy that my cards didn't get there.

Matt (Meliah) has been having connection issues, so I'm sure he will update the list as soon as he's back online.

Steph

hey once i get this ummmmmmmm group ready to mail i want to insure it but i am not sure as to how to figure out how much i should . any ideas would be welcomed.the only reason i am wanting to do this is it is a very large group and if something happens to it bcuz of the great and wonderful usps i want them to reimburse me for it so that i can make a quick recovery in the cards to get new ones to try to send again.

matt please do not freak when you get this package i am going to be nice and try to have them in order to help you out some

steve

Just traded for about 100 ysl cards. Only need about 59 more babe ruths for the bench YSL set. So my numbers will be slowing down in the near future... If I do win a prize...could you give it to the next person in line! Don't care about the prizes only about the cause (cure for cancer) and helping my fellow bench members. Best regards, David