Today's Slab Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this beauty today. I love these 57's.

Lary.jpg

Shawn

Got these 2 today. The Al Wood is for my graded set and the Jo Jo White is for my regular set and just happens to be graded.

Shawn

White.jpg

Wood.jpg

I'd like to know if you have a list of graded sets your putting together. I'd like to hear about it.

The only graded set I am doing is the 86-87 fleer basketball. I have 17 graded by PSA (2 Larry Nance), 3 by BGS, 1 by SGC and 1 by GAI

Here is a link to my Buckett that has all my 86 Fleer pictured. I am missing 6 cards to finish the set. And quite a few for the graded set.

The other graded cards go into my non-graded sets. Right now I have 173 PSA graded cards. I also have a bunch from the other companies. I will probably cross some of my non PSA over to them at some point.

Lots of times in the last few months I have found PSA 8 or 9 graded cards cheaper than raw cards. So I pick them up to finish my non graded sets.

Shawn

I'd like to know if you have a list of graded sets your putting together. I'd like to hear about it.

The only graded set I am doing is the 86-87 fleer basketball. I have 17 graded by PSA (2 Larry Nance), 3 by BGS, 1 by SGC and 1 by GAI

Here is a link to my Buckett that has all my 86 Fleer pictured. I am missing 6 cards to finish the set. And quite a few for the graded set.

The other graded cards go into my non-graded sets. Right now I have 173 PSA graded cards. I also have a bunch from the other companies. I will probably cross some of my non PSA over to them at some point.

Lots of times in the last few months I have found PSA 8 or 9 graded cards cheaper than raw cards. So I pick them up to finish my non graded sets.

Shawn

Very cool to find out, as it always seems you have some vintage slabs rolling in. I guess eventually you will have to start some more graded sets once they keep coming.

I only collect players and have stayed away from sets, as I'm sure its addicting, but what isn't with cards.

After some time away from the PSA RC collection.....This was in todays mail.

Might be the start of some new additions :)

89UD_johnson.jpg

76_eckersley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.