Today's Slab Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few more in today for my 48 Bowman set...

1948Bowman34SheldonJonesSPRC.jpg

1948Bowman35SnuffyStirnweissRC.jpg

1948Bowman45HankSauerRC.jpg

My first graded card from this set. These 1960's Fleer football sets are not impossible but are getting tougher to find.

McCord.jpg

Shawn

Sorry guys... my old photos are not showing up as I had to move stuff around to start getting my PC organized in my bucket and don't really have time to replace links I have posted here and there...

Here is one I got back from Beckett today... I have a order of 20 more I sent off for grading and should have back in about 4 weeks...
2008BowmanSterlingELEvanLongoriaAUR.jpg

Sorry the scan isn't better the slab is in a graded card sleeve...

I am normally not the jealous type. But I would love to have that card. Awesome. In 1990 I saw a guy open some backs of the 1976 set and pull and amazing Payton. Congrats on a beauty.

Shawn

Thanks, I'm down to needing mostly vintage rookies. Which means more money and more time waiting for a card falling for the price I want to pay.

Couple of 1958 Topps Baseball. Nice cards. I just noticed that both guys are named Eddie, what are the chances of that?

Yost.jpg

Miksis.jpg

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.