Do you know of any Player Collector Websites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman - Looking forward to it!

jaderock - I'm glad you posted! I was trying to add your site to the first post and it kept timing out on me and I had forgot until I just seen your name.

Thanks
Craig

Maybe if I stop being lazy and start putting everything together, I will get mine up. I have all this wonderful web design software that is taking up space on my hard drive. Maybe that will be one of my 2009 goals...

Do you have the link to my McGwire one? I can't post it yet since it's not complete and won't be for awhile since it took a backseat to another project. But if you don't have it I can PM it to you.

Anything for the Don Mattingly, Paul O'Neill, or Josh Hamilton? I once found this site for Mattingly's case for the hall. Here is the link:

http://inductdonnie.com/

Has nothing to due with collecting, just his case for the hall as I mentioned.

I would LOVE to do a site for Tino. Oh, to have the time!

Steph

That'd be cool Steph. Although I don't collect Tino, I am a Tino fan. Want some help starting that Tino site? We can call it www.tinothebambino.com =)

I would LOVE any help I could get. I've been working on scanning and putting into my bucket all of my Tino autos and game used over the past week or so and then I was thinking of starting a site for my collection. After seeing all of these amazing sites on this thread, I don't think I could ever come close to them with mine.

Steph

I would LOVE any help I could get. I've been working on scanning and putting into my bucket all of my Tino autos and game used over the past week or so and then I was thinking of starting a site for my collection. After seeing all of these amazing sites on this thread, I don't think I could ever come close to them with mine.

Steph

I could submit a scan of a 1990 Score in person Tino auto certifid by JSA if that helps

Purposefully, I did go to the Clark site, and did get a virus. A system restore brought me right back. Maybe the master doesn't know that it's hacked?

C

Loyalty32, I'm glad you enjoy my site and take it as a compliment you use it as your example of a good player collector site. www.markgrace.com has been a labor of love. It's pretty amazing I have every one of my 2500+ different Grace cards scanned now. A lot of collectors turn to my site for help with 1990s and early 2000s inserts and parallels. Helps to have a picture of most for reference. Most people don't know that there are some hidden spots on the site, like for instance if you click on the 1998 Topps Tek card, you go to a page that has all 90 pattern variations shown.

If you are a player collector, doing a website for your collection is very rewarding. You hear from fans from all over, and even get sent stuff now and then, or get leads on great cards. I love hearing from fellow Grace fans, and get several emails each month.

I'll add a new site to the list. It's my latest project. www.collectingzim.com is a site for my growing Don Zimmer collection. It's still in it's infancy, but hope to make it respectable soon.

Vintage collectors may dig checking out my Cap Anson website, www.capanson.com. While I can't afford vintage Anson cards, there is a comprehensive page dedicated to all his tobacco cards and early issues.

gracecollector - Hey! I wasn't even aware that you were a member here! Your Grace site is amazing! I also love the Zimmer site. He is my all time favorite manager. The 1989 Cubs team is the team that made me fall in love with the Cubbies!

Thanks
Craig