Do you know of any Player Collector Websites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManOfSteal - We have some pretty creative folks around here. I'm sure someone could hook you up! I can't even draw stick people myself!

Thanks
Craig

Brad - I had no idea you started a site dedicated to Brooks! Nice work! I really love the baby in the block of ice thing! ;)

Thanks
Craig

Brad - I had no idea you started a site dedicated to Brooks! Nice work! I really love the baby in the block of ice thing! ;)

Thanks
Craig

Haha! I honestly can't believe someone beat me to it!

I love this though....

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about Brooks Kieschnick?

A: Brooks Kieschnick is the ultimate paradox. On the one hand he's totally awesome at hitting the baseball, but on the other hand, he's totally awesome at throwing the baseball.

and

Brooks Kieschnick hits homeruns ALL the time and doesn't even think twice about it.

:D

The TwinsCards website has spun off to sites like RedsCards.com. The menu on the left links between team sites.

c3bo - Thanks for the info! I update the original post to not that.

Thanks
Craig

*I just added Stephs Tino Martinez site to the list!!

This is my site, not much of it done, but I have been dealing with some family health issues and have not had much time in last month to finish it! I hope to finish updating all links by next weekend! Anyway check it out and tell me what you think so far!

PS: they should sticky this, I like looking at all the player collector sites!

http://barryzito75.com

You got it!

Thanks
Craig

I got some time and changed the site a bit. Added a keyword search and the ability for other McGwire collectors to enter their collections on the list. Full site won't happen for awhile, the list will have to cut it for now. In the meantime most of the McGwire collectors are updating their lists and making it viewable when they are done.