Do you know of any Player Collector Websites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I don't mean just your everyday site. I'm talking about a SUPER-SITE like this *MARK GRACE* site. Man, I LOVE looking at these kind of sites! I know Curt posted one from a Frank Thomas Collector a while back. I just can't find the link. If you have any others, PLEASE post them here!! I will try to keep an updated list in this post.

Thanks
Craig

*BASEBALL*

*CAP ANSON

*DENNIS BOYD*

*BRETT BUTLER*

*GARY CARTER*

*WILL CLARK*

*DWIGHT GOODEN*

*MARK GRACE*

*RICKEY HENDERSON*

*RAUL IBANEZ*

*WALLY JOYNER*

*DAVID JUSTICE*

*TINO MARTINEZ*

*MARK McGWIRE*

*KIRBY PUCKETT*

*CAL RIPKEN JR.*

*PETE ROSE*

*NOLAN RYAN*

*RYNE SANDBERG*

*GARY SHEFFIELD*

*FRANK THOMAS*

*MATT WILLIAMS*

*DON ZIMMER*

*BARRY ZITO*

*BASKETBALL*

*LARRY JOHNSON*

*HAKEEM OLAJUWON*

*DOMINIQUE WILKINS*

*FOOTBALL*

*MARK BRUNELL*

*TRENT DILFER*

*GARRETT WOLFE*

*TEAMS*

*MINNESOTA TWINS*
*There is a drop down box on the left side of the page to switch to different MLB Teams

Last edited:
I'm working on a extensive site for my ***** League collection, should be done in about 5 years at the rate I am going:rolleyes:

This thread begs the question of course--Where is the Dawson site?:p

Don't forget about the Oil Can Boyd site! Don't know the address.

Craig are you looking for sites related to card/memorabilia collecting or to the players and their careers? Or both? Some members on here have really nice sites. plasticman has a nice one for his collections

rynofan23 - Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!

Matt - I think I'm heading down the same road as you. 5-10 maybe. How is the family doing?

bigslimdog - Sites that fall in line with that Grace site above is what I'm really looking for. The more pictures of cards etc... the better!

nevermore - I will check those out soon!

bigslimdog - Exactly! Thanks!

sevencostanza - Thank you!

Motown G - I agree 100%!

bzickefoose1 - What happen to my scans hero?

Myerburg311 - Yes it is!

mrmopar - Thanks!!

Matt, have you been to this site? I assume you have.

http://www.nlbpa.com/index.html

Have that one bookmarked along with a handful of others along those lines. One of the better ones out there in my opinion.

Matt - I think I'm heading down the same road as you. 5-10 maybe. How is the family doing?

Doing well, thanks for asking:) Magnus is taking the bottle more often these last couple of days. When he is finally able to take the bottle or ****** for a full 24 hours worth of feedings (every 3 hours) he gets to come home! We're hoping it will be before Christmas.

Have that one bookmarked along with a handful of others along those lines. One of the better ones out there in my opinion.

Doing well, thanks for asking:) Magnus is taking the bottle more often these last couple of days. When he is finally able to take the bottle or ****** for a full 24 hours worth of feedings (every 3 hours) he gets to come home! We're hoping it will be before Christmas.

Good to hear! I'm going to go with December 17th as the day the "New Boss" arrives home!

Thanks
Craig

I dealt with many of these collectors ... only two resulted in transactions.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps