Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting my know about Franco. With Duncan, would it be a good idea to send during Spring Training or should I just wait until the season starts to send to the Dodgers. Thanks for Bucky. Been looking for him for a long time now.

Glad to see this thread is back! Someone suggested we have this thread done yearly. If the mods says it's fine, I think it'd be a great idea. Keep up the good work!

Send on opening day for Duncan. He had a string of great ttm signings throughout April.

The last request was a while ago. Anything for ex-Indian and Twin Scott Leius? Thanks in advance!
Christian

Not a great signer. He's only 12% on SCN and it took him 109 days, 241 days, 505 days, and 711 days. He hasn't had any success since 2006. I don't have an address though, but that's my information on his signing habits.

Awesome! I'm glad this is resurrected. Maybe to prevent the thread from become server crashingly huge we should make them annual. So this would be the Address Request Thread 2009, next year Address Request Thread 2010, so on and so forth.

Just a thought.

Excellent Idea. :D :D

I will add it to the title.

Ron

As always, thank you to everyone for the help. Since my last two addresses weren't any good, can someone help me with these:

Joey Jay
7209 Battenwood Ct.
Tampa FL 33615

Windy (Larry) McCalll - born 1925

This is the last address I have for Windy McCall:
8043 East Ragweed Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-8580

Is that still right?

THANKS!

I added Joey Jay address and McCall is correct. I have his first name as John not Larry. John "Windy" McCall.

Ron

My 3 for today:

Julio Franco
2330 NE 28th St.
Lighthouse Point FL 33064

Mariano Duncan
Ingenio Angelina #137
San Pedro de Macoris Dominican Republic

Bucky Dent
8895 Indian River Run
Boynton Beach, Fl 33472

I checked the other thread and nothing was found for none of them. An address for Franco said to send to the Braves, but he has retired since.

Thanks,
Kenny

Good Luck. I put Dents address down because I have a different zipcode for him. Everything else was the same. Might want to check which zipcode is correct.

Ron

Last edited:
does he usually take a long time? I sent to that address back on July 22... have gotten nothing back... yet (hopefully yet).
Interesting. I just got Rodgers back last week. Didn't take too long -- perhaps a couple of weeks? (I'm at work and don't have my Excel autograph spreadsheet ).

As for Ron Reed, he requests a donation of $10 to Camp Sunshine. I sent to him earlier this year and he quickly replied. Also got a Thank You note from Camp Sunshine.

BTW: Here's Reed's address:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?p=1623661
:)

Last edited:
Can someone help me with an updated address for Boris "Babe" Martin?

I have this as his last address:

4438 East Ft. Lowell Road
Tucson, AZ 85712

Anything on Whitey Lockman would also be appreciated!

Thanks!

hmph... interesting. maybe it just got lost in the mail. thanks for the info. I'll try again.

Interesting. I just got Rodgers back last week. Didn't take too long -- perhaps a couple of weeks? (I'm at work and don't have my Excel autograph spreadsheet ).

Today's former O's:
Dave Vineyard
Ozzie Virgil (1956 debut)

and anything for Willie Tasby other than this address? I got a RTS from it.
1486 12th St.
Oakland, CA 94607

Last edited:
Today's former O's:
Dave Vineyard
Ozzie Virgil

and anything for Willie Tasby other than this address? I got a RTS from it.
1486 12th St.
Oakland, CA 94607

I got Ozzie Virgil last year c/o Mets Spring Training. I think he lives in the Dominican Republic now but works for the Mets and has been to the last few Spring Trainings for them as a special instructor.

Virgil_O.jpg

I got Ozzie Virgil last year c/o Mets Spring Training. I think he lives in the Dominican Republic now but works for the Mets and has been to the last few Spring Trainings for them as a special instructor.

Virgil_O.jpg

Great thanks! I did a quick search and realized there is another Ozzie Virgil (jr. I believe). Looks like we are talking about the same one though.

Last edited:
Can someone help me with an updated address for Boris "Babe" Martin?

I have this as his last address:

4438 East Ft. Lowell Road
Tucson, AZ 85712

Anything on Whitey Lockman would also be appreciated!

Thanks!

Martin
-114 N Holloway Ballwin, MO 63011. He is an amazing signer c/o this address.

Lockman
-8787 E Mountain View Rd Apt 1102 Scottsdale, AZ 85258. He charges $20

Status
Not open for further replies.