Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 1/1 getting stuff back from Puerto Rico (Willie Montanez)... If anybody has addresses, I'm still interested. I don't mind risking the loss of a few stamps.
Montanez sent back to you? I sent to him over the summer and never heard back. Maybe I'll resend.

Three for today -- including two I couldn't get earlier, but now that we have a Harvey... maybe?

DJ Dozier
Pete Schourek
George Stone

I'll resend. Weird. Your collection is excellent... are those customs? (The ones like the Bernie Allen/Pierre Arsenault.) I love that design. The Rich Nye/Marv Staehle ones are excellent also.

yes they are customs and thanks.

I wish I could do all my customs like Staehle's and Nye's but to do that I need high resolution pictures... the others work well for low quality pix since the visual is small in the corner... up-side however? lots of white space for the scribble!

I'll resend. Weird. Your collection is excellent... are those customs? (The ones like the Bernie Allen/Pierre Arsenault.) I love that design. The Rich Nye/Marv Staehle ones are excellent also.

Three for today -- including two I couldn't get earlier, but now that we have a Harvey... maybe?

DJ Dozier
5821 N Cherokee Cluster
Virginia Beach VA 23462

Pete Schourek
13761 Balmoral Greens Ave.
Clifton VA 20124

George Stone
1304 Fairfield Dr.
Ruston LA 71270

Good Luck.

Ron

I have a few for today:

Jim Dougherty (P)
Javier Martinez (P) - Tried him on the other thread but it seemed to get overlooked...so we'll try it again. Not expecting much though.
Manny Martinez (OF)

Thanks guys...I'll still be around to help when I can. :D

Wanted to check for updated addresses for former astros
Kirt Manwaring
Chuck Carr
Dan Schneider

I would also add that Barry Bonds is like a modern Pete Rose. He requires payment for HIS autograph
Not true, my friend. As reported often on SCN, Rose had been signing autographs for free. However, it looks like the window of opportunity has closed.

Not true, my friend. As reported often on SCN, Rose had been signing autographs for free. However, it looks like the window of opportunity has closed.

I heard about that, but from what I've seen from successes reported here, Rose signs the cards with a purple pen, not sharpie, that you can barely see on the card, but happens to include a price list of different autographes on items

Status
Not open for further replies.