Does Gary Sheffield sign ttm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet86

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Do not want to send if he does not sign, since i only have 1 card of him in a Met uniform.

Thanks!

i would buy if the certified was in a Met uniform....hopefully some will surface

thanks
Eventually, I think there'll be one...perhaps in 2009 Topps U&H.

Otherwise, If you decide to get a pack-certified Sheffield auto, I do have a 2007 Topps Trading Places Sheffield auto (shows him as a Yankee and Tiger) for trade or sale.

Send one through the mail and see what happens. You won't be out much if it does not come back.

I would say the card wouldn't come back signed. But then again, this comment is absolutely true. If it doesn't come back, you'll only be out the cost of two stamps and an inexpensive baseball card.

I would say the card wouldn't come back signed. But then again, this comment is absolutely true. If it doesn't come back, you'll only be out the cost of two stamps and an inexpensive baseball card.

Yes, but MOST importantly of all...if you find out his address PM me immediately :)

I have extra auto's if you need one. Not in mets uniform though. I have a on card 93 donruss if you're interested. I actually have 7..

Probably a good chance he'll have a Mets auto in this year's U&H b/c of his 500th home run.

And yes, you'd probably want to send c/o the team.

thanks for the input - might as well take a shot....
seems other Mets who normally send back have eluded me, so this may be a surprise to make up for it

thanks again and I will let you guys know what happens

thanks for the input - might as well take a shot....
seems other Mets who normally send back have eluded me, so this may be a surprise to make up for it

thanks again and I will let you guys know what happens

What does c/o to the mets mean?

Typically, you'd send TTM auto requests to active players care of ("c/o") their team. Such as:

Gary Sheffield
c/o New York Mets
Citi Field
Flushing, NY (whatever the zip code is -- the mailing address is on mets.com)

If you don't want to send the card you have in a Mets uni, you could always just make a custom or something. I could make you one if you'd like. I'm not sure he signs, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth a shot!
Christian