Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huge thanks to Jeff, Symphonic metal, for some free Andre Dawson Cubs cards, one for a contest, one for my principal for Christmas this year, and one for a friend..... Andre is a great signer, always a fast turnaround. Appreciate it, my friend!

A belated thank you to David K. for his monthly contests - The Ripken that I won showed up a couple weeks ago and I just now opened it up (having your son on two different fall ball teams takes up a lot of time!!) - looks amazing and can't go wrong with a HOF'r AU in your collection!

Another thank you to David K. - dropped an extra Judge card in our latest trade. It is amazing how fast cards can go from envelope, to sleeve, to my sons hands, to his individual player shoeboxes. And thanks to the generosity of everyone here on The Bench - those shoeboxes are filling up at an alarming rate!

I'm sure its not his first time but trader jflan702, added to our trade a memorabilia card and two cards serial # to 63.

Thank you jflan702..

Thanks to our resident Kindness Ambassador, David K, for the 2 2018 Topps series 2 for my second set.

I appreciate the help David, Thank you.

I need to take a second and thank David K. and richloughlin for donating some game used cards for a fellow collector I had the honor of meeting over the Christmas break. He Is currently in a full time rehab facility and has a response to game used cards and I just got word that he responded very well to the cards that were sent his way. Thank you again there is no better place than here on the bench

I'd like to give a shout out to user greglloyd! I made a awesome trade with him for a good sized team lot, after the trade had been accepted he messaged me and told me he was sending me even more cards then he had promised! Upon opening my huge Lot like a kid on Christmas, I discovered that on top of all the great cards he sent he threw me in two Autos of players from my favorite collage team. Thanks again for the Kindness, and making my experience on this site as a new member even better!

Chuck