Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Another day..another walk to the mailbox...another envelope with Judge cards in it - Thanks again to David K., for keeping my son swimming in #99 pinstripes!

David K is at it again. In today's mail a pair of Braves inserts. 1 Maddux All Topps Mystery Finest and a really cool Summit Big Bang Mirage Chipper Jones. Best thing about the Chippper it was 10/600 (his jersey number).

Much appreciated David!
You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David
Another day..another walk to the mailbox...another envelope with Judge cards in it - Thanks again to David K., for keeping my son swimming in #99 pinstripes!
Hi Andy! You're welcome....I should be getting a judge from one of the breaks that will going to your son. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Over the last few weeks my kids have still been getting some great foreign YGO Cards from David K.

Thanks as always.

Over the last few weeks my kids have still been getting some great foreign YGO Cards from David K.

Thanks as always.
You're welcome! Best regards, David

David, thanks again for your generosity and the additions to my Mauer collection.
Rick
You're welcome buddy! Best regards, David

Thanks to DavidK for the gold cards and Adrian Beltre gu card.

Mercedes

Big thanks to David K. For some Yelich-mail — including a 2019 Topps Gold!

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David, thanks for the Mauers. Its a little bit like Christmas….opening the envelope, not knowing exactly what is in the inside and smiling when you get to add cards to your PC.
Thanks again!
Rick

David, many thanks for the two Longos! Scott
You're welcome buddy! Best regards, David
Big thanks to David K. For some Yelich-mail — including a 2019 Topps Gold!

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Jeff! You're welcome and I hope you nd your family have a wonderful weekend! Best regards, David

David, thanks for the Mauers. Its a little bit like Christmas….opening the envelope, not knowing exactly what is in the inside and smiling when you get to add cards to your PC.
Thanks again!
Rick
You're welcome Rick! Best regards, David

Thanks again to DavidK from me and my niece for the Ripken Jr. cards, very nice additions to her pc.

Mercedes

Thanks David K for all the white sox and Acuna arriving tge past few days.

You're welcome! The coming weeks should be ending my summer cleaning! Best regards, David

David K, (AKA Santa Claus) delivers again. Another nice serial #'d Mauer added to the collection. Thanks!
Rick