Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A Yelich card I've never SEEN! 2013 Best of Baseball Green. Thank you David K. for the amazing surprise mail day!
You're welcome...I found a few more which should be coming within the next few days. Best regards, David

Thanks to David K for sending me the Bowman Blue / Bowman Ice Buster Posey and the Purple Refractor Clayton Kershaw
Your welcome David! Best regards, David
David, Thank you again for the awesome Mauer cards that came in the mail yesterday.
Rick
You're welcome Rick! Best regards, David
David, thanks for the two Longos! I appreciate it!!!

Scott

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You're welcome buddy! When I go thru my stuff the second time...I know...I have his auto somewhere. Best regards, David

Thanks to David K (again!)

He sent me a 2011 Bowman Platinum Ruby Freddie Freeman RC. Really nice looking card that fits nicely into the PC.

Thank you David!

I've asked this numerous times around this site over the years. I will continue to ask it until it happens or the site is just a memory. (A GREAT one!) When is David K., going to get his own wing in The Bench Hall of Fame? His stats are just insane. By ANY trading standards anywhere! His kindness and generosity to the members here is unparalleled as well. We appreciate you, David!

Thanks
Craig

I agree with Craig above. For what David does for this site, he should have something special.
I also receive 2 more envelopes of Mike trouts today
Thanks again,
Leon

I've asked this numerous times around this site over the years. I will continue to ask it until it happens or the site is just a memory. (A GREAT one!) When is David K., going to get his own wing in The Bench Hall of Fame? His stats are just insane. By ANY trading standards anywhere! His kindness and generosity to the members here is unparalleled as well. We appreciate you, David!

Thanks
Craig
Thanks Craig! Don't mind being just one of the members on this outstanding site (where we have lots of outstanding members!) Best regards, David

I agree with Craig above. For what David does for this site, he should have something special.
I also receive 2 more envelopes of Mike trouts today
Thanks again,
Leon
Thanks Leon! Best regards, David

Happy Friday! Another boost to my Yelich collection thanks to a surprise mail day from David K. (Plus a couple of Hiuras!). Many thanks once again!

another shout out to David K for the rainbow parallels!

Thank you!
You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David

Happy Friday! Another boost to my Yelich collection thanks to a surprise mail day from David K. (Plus a couple of Hiuras!). Many thanks once again!

You're welcome Jim! I found a few more and there headed your way! Best regards David

Another surprise letter from David. The Mauer purple Bowman card #'d/10 kind of took my breath away! THANKS!
Rick

I came home from a week's vacation today to find more goodies from David K. One was a Longoria Bowman Sterling dual auto! And the other a 2009 Longoria Ballpark Collection #/699. Both are great additions to my collection. Thanks again David for your extreme generosity!!!

Scott

I came home from a week's vacation today to find more goodies from David K. One was a Longoria Bowman Sterling dual auto! And the other a 2009 Longoria Ballpark Collection #/699. Both are great additions to my collection. Thanks again David for your extreme generosity!!!

Scott
You're welcome Scott! Best regards,, David

You're welcome and get about to ship a nice Chipper Jones to you. Best regards, David

David -

You weren't kidding about a nice Chipper Jones. A 1996 Summit Big Bang /600, SWEET addition to the PC.

Thank you once again David, you are a truly generous member of this fine hobby!

Just got yet another Snell from David! You are so generous!
You're welcome! Best regards, David
David -

You weren't kidding about a nice Chipper Jones. A 1996 Summit Big Bang /600, SWEET addition to the PC.

Thank you once again David, you are a truly generous member of this fine hobby!
You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David

Thanks to David K for the Thomas, Moncada and Acuna cards for me and my son.

You're both welcome! Best regards, David