Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thank you to David K. for the Trout parallel and Bo Jackson cards he's sent my way recently. And to Todd (OriolesFan8) for the Javy Baez Pink parallel he sent me. Appreciated, both of you!

More cards today! Thanks.
You're welcome! Best regards, David
Thank you to David K. for the Trout parallel and Bo Jackson cards he's sent my way recently. And to Todd (OriolesFan8) for the Javy Baez Pink parallel he sent me. Appreciated, both of you!
You're welcome buddy! Always on the hunt for serial cards that u may need. Best regards, David
Two more Snells from David! Nice refractors!
You're welcome Rabs! Best regards, David

Nothing makes a long week more bearable than unexpected mail days! Thanks to David K. for his generous additions to my Yelich PC -- made my week!

A special thanks to David K for the recent Kershaw | Rizzo | McCutchen | Goldschmidt and Posey cards much appreciated

Best,
David
You're welcome buddy! Best regards, David

Much Thanks to David K for the super sweet low numbered Phillies parallel! You're awesome! Thanks!

Scobes
You're welcome Scobes! Always on the look out thru my inventory! Best regards, David

More thanks to David K. He sends a trio of Braves to me, a Swanson relic, a Freeman #'d card and a Maddux insert.

Thanks, David!