Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big thank-you shoutout to David K for the quarantine Soto in my mailbox -- much appreciated. Stay safe!
-Jeff

Thank you to David K. for the 2 awesome Prospect cards of Jose Berrios.

You're welcome Luis! Going thru my stuff a 2nd time.....If I find anymore PR players....will be mailing them to you......Don't worry...normally use pwe...but once in a while use the third party contract with USPS...less busy and much safer than the regular post office!! Stay safe! Best regards, David

Thanks to David K for a couple more 2019 Topps Gold hits. Hope you are staying safe David.

You're welcome buddy! Mostly staying home...doing yard work, cleaning up the inside of the house....moving out or reducing baseball card collection. I normally have home delivery from vons....was doing this last year because I had trouble walking....now that almost recovered ...about 91% kept ordering from them. I normally go out two or three times a week.....short trips ..wearing mask...come home and take all clothes off and into washer...jump into shower and clean everywhere....come out and put on home clothes! Best regards, David

Once again, thanks to David K for his generosity sending a bubble mailer containing 8 20 Topps Golds. Pretty soon I'll have enough to start a list for the set.

Thanks again to David K. for the two Mantles and one Nolan Ryan. It is much appreciated. Stay safe and hang in there, better times are coming soon!!

Thanks again to David K. for the two Mantles and one Nolan Ryan. It is much appreciated. Stay safe and hang in there, better times are coming soon!!

You're welcome buddy! I hope better times are coming........would love to sit down in a Japanese eating place in San Francisco......go see a ballgame...walking the streets of China Town.....Best regards, David