Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to chieftazmisty for sending me some 80s commons I need for a few sets. It didn't matter to him that I had nothing that he needed; he just wanted to help out a fellow set builder.

Thanks again, Tom

Jay

want to acknowledge a few fellow traders for offering and sending free cards to me to help finish sets:

easy mike
chieftazmisty
mike

freely offered up free cards and I appreciate it. thanks.

Quick note of thanks to chieftazmisty - sent me a couple free cards from 2017 Series II FP and MLBN subsets and unannounced in the package were a handful of Tar Heel basketball cards for my son. Needless to say they are already stashed away in his collection box.

Thank you to HoosierBuddy for sending the MLB Network insert I needed my way (31 - Gammons). And a thank you to Chieftazmisty for sending a package of Tar Heel cards that go straight into my sons collection.

I would like to personally thank david k and heritage for the free mancini cards. My wife ,nephew and i went down to baltimore to catch an oriole weekend series and my nephew had a brief encounter with Mr.Mancini. My nephew had his name stiched on the back of a #42 oriole jersey and our last name ends with an i as does mancini. He said to my nephew you must be alright your last neme ends in a vowel and exchanged some small talk with my nephew. But that exchange led to a craze in my nephew that i have never seen but i am enjoying ever second of. Like stated above i just wanted to thank david k and heritage for the free mancinis and to all the other traders here on the bench that has made several deals for me to obtain the mancinis. Thank you

I would like to personally thank david k and heritage for the free mancini cards. My wife ,nephew and i went down to baltimore to catch an oriole weekend series and my nephew had a brief encounter with Mr.Mancini. My nephew had his name stiched on the back of a #42 oriole jersey and our last name ends with an i as does mancini. He said to my nephew you must be alright your last neme ends in a vowel and exchanged some small talk with my nephew. But that exchange led to a craze in my nephew that i have never seen but i am enjoying ever second of. Like stated above i just wanted to thank david k and heritage for the free mancinis and to all the other traders here on the bench that has made several deals for me to obtain the mancinis. Thank you

Thank you but your welcome anytime I can help.

Thank you to Jack - we made a small PWE trade and when I opened up the envelope, he was kind enough to have thrown in a bonus Clayton Kershaw card for my son, who absolutely loved it, so much appreciated Jack.

These are truly the types of things that make The Bench such a great place to trade!

bdink25 I appreciate the McGwire's the oddball calling card never seen it even and a couple of the others at site I know I do not have. It was a big trade and you did a lot to get it done you did not have to go the extra step on the McGwire cards it was a big surprise Thanks again.

Another shout out to Jack - an envelope showed up over the weekend with another Kershaw in it for my son. The joy in his eyes when he gets cards is second to none, so I once again thank Jack and all the other members here on The Bench for all they do for other members on what seems like a daily basis!