Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Random Acts of Kindness!

Shout-out to David K for the gold Yelich -- Thanks and Happy New Year!

-Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Shout-out to David K for the gold Yelich -- Thanks and Happy New Year!

-Jeff
    You're welcome! Happy New Year to u and your family!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Finally got around to going through my mail that piled up while deployed and came across an envelope from David K. Opened it up and found an Oakland A's Blake Treinen Auto. Nice little surprise to open. Tossed the envelope, so I don't know how long it was sitting in the mail pile. Thank you David for your generosity.

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Chavezforprez View Post
    Finally got around to going through my mail that piled up while deployed and came across an envelope from David K. Opened it up and found an Oakland A's Blake Treinen Auto. Nice little surprise to open. Tossed the envelope, so I don't know how long it was sitting in the mail pile. Thank you David for your generosity.

Billy
    Welcome Home! Hope any future trips will be a lot shorter! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

That was the last deployment for this guy. I have the opportunity to retire in March of next year, but I can also opt to do an additional two years, but it would be for shore duty. Undecided as of yet, depends on what orders the Navy wants me to have. Thanks again for the card.

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Chavezforprez View Post
    That was the last deployment for this guy. I have the opportunity to retire in March of next year, but I can also opt to do an additional two years, but it would be for shore duty. Undecided as of yet, depends on what orders the Navy wants me to have. Thanks again for the card.

Billy
    Good! Shore duty in San Diego sounds pretty nice! Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 01-31-2020 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks to David K for the Pokemon cards for my son! Thank you again!

Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Thanks to David K for the Pokemon cards for my son! Thank you again!

Scobes
    Glad to help him! Best regards, David

Thanks to David K for another batch of 19 Topps Golds. You're the best David.
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Thanks to David K for another batch of 19 Topps Golds. You're the best David.
    Al
    Thanks AL! Best regards, David

Thanks David K, one more 19 Topps Gold arrived today.

Surprise envelope in the mail yesterday - big thanks to David K. for a stack of Pujols golds.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Surprise envelope in the mail yesterday - big thanks to David K. for a stack of Pujols golds.
    You're welcome! Best regards, David

David K. does it again! Just finished a trade for a few /2020 golds and got a PWE in the mail with an extra! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    David K. does it again! Just finished a trade for a few /2020 golds and got a PWE in the mail with an extra! Thanks man!
    You're welcome Andy.