Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A David K tale of the expected and unexpected. I expected to see one mailing from David show up, but there were 2. One was a trade the other was a card for the Braves PC, A Ryan Klesko BigBang inset /600.

Thank you, David!

A huge thanks to DavidK for the Ripken Jr. cards and other Orioles cards for my granddaughter.

Dennis

Nice to come home from a week out of town to a couple surprise Yelich cards from David K. Thank you so much, my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you David for the Ripken insert. It made a 1996 "Big Bang" to my Ripken PC. : )
You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David
A David K tale of the expected and unexpected. I expected to see one mailing from David show up, but there were 2. One was a trade the other was a card for the Braves PC, A Ryan Klesko BigBang inset /600.

Thank you, David!
You're welcome! Best regards, David
A huge thanks to DavidK for the Ripken Jr. cards and other Orioles cards for my granddaughter.

Dennis
You're welcome Dennis! Best regards, David
Nice to come home from a week out of town to a couple surprise Yelich cards from David K. Thank you so much, my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome bubby! Best regards, David

HI
Double thumbs up to David K. Thanks so much for the Gwynn cards and als, the greatest contest ever.
HOpe you enjoy the Twinkie cards I sent
Bob

Another day, another thanks to David K!

This time, a nice assortment of Braves PC cards, Albies RC, Sobotka auto, Freeman insert, Maddux and Wright parallels nice assortment from on very classy Bench member.

Thanks, David!

HI
Double thumbs up to David K. Thanks so much for the Gwynn cards and als, the greatest contest ever.
HOpe you enjoy the Twinkie cards I sent
Bob
You're welcome Bob! Yes...I got the twins cards! Best regards, David
Another day, another thanks to David K!

This time, a nice assortment of Braves PC cards, Albies RC, Sobotka auto, Freeman insert, Maddux and Wright parallels nice assortment from on very classy Bench member.

Thanks, David!
You're welcome! Best regards, David

Couldn't say it any better, ROTOROB. Thanks David for another Mauer heading to the PC.
Rick
You're welcome Rick! Best regards, David