Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to David K. for all of the contests and free cards he gives away...each month he gives a lot here...great guy for the hobby.

Big thanks to greatdadx2 (Robert) for sending me the final card I neeed to complete my 1975 Topps set. As some know I have been searching for a 1975 Topps #531 Reds Team card for quite a while and he sent it to me for free!!!

THANKS ROBERT!!!!

A HUGE thanks to Stu (drpid) for the hundreds of Yankees Topps cards he's helped me with over the past few months!

Thanks Stu!

Here's a couple of big thank you's to ..

anglinomics - Dave sent me the last 3 1991 Cracker Jack cards on my want list, Thank you!

chieftazmisty - Tom sent me a nice prize pack from the golf tournament even though I was a late scratch!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Thanks to David K. for all of the contests and free cards he gives away...each month he gives a lot here...great guy for the hobby.

Thanks Buddy! I would also like to Thank Trish for taking the time to help fellow bench members with their collection needs while shes at the national! Best regards, David

Like to to say Thanks to redbird4 Did almost a $300.00 trade and he still threw in around 12 extra Mac cards. Thanks a lot.

A shout out ot 2 great great Benchies. I received two packages in the mail on Monday and in them were 2 very unexpected surprises . One was Marty Marion Auto from Guru14 -Steven you are truly one of a kind here buddy. You have always gave me great deal on cards I needed in the past ,but to help me out on getting a auto for my baseball leagure go above and beyond . SO THANKS SO MUCH.
The second came from kugelman ..Cory and I sent stuff back and forth to each other all the time ,but I was never expecting a nice finest refractor #d to 25 of the player I collect Chad Pennington. And the note inside simply read Are You Ready For Some Football. Cory THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
You both are valued members of our site and Im just glad to call you my friends.

Randy glad the card arrived...seen that one sitting at the LCS and knew it would find a home in your collection. Let the NFL season begin!!!

One act of kindness happened today 09/04/10. My friend Rahib sent me a link with three cards I needed for the 06 super sweet swatch cards. Know that is a real gentlemen. Thank you very much jeredweaverfan. He is a cool cat.

I wanted to give a shout to Derek (dbvol). He was one of the 1st traders I dealt with. I mis-read the descrition of a card he had, set him a note and he sent me more than enough to make up for my oversight. A truly great early experience that show how great The Bench is.
Thanks Derek!

I had a trader send me some phillies cards that he had with a trade for no reason at all...besides the fact that he knew I liked the phillies...I loved it! I hope to be here to gain a knowledge of who likes what team to start sending some extra "goodies" with my trades

Much appreciation to JYNKEYS

JYNKEYS helped me out with my 01-02 Topps Heritage Basketball set by sending me almost a third of the cards I needed, after our previous trade was already completed. Thanks a lot man.
Chris

Again to my friend "mm1sub". Bryon picked up one of the Mickey Mantle HRH cards for my set and a 1996 Craig Grebek Leaf signature card for my set...thanks again buddy
Robert

Big Thanks to one of our Rookies gsmayle not only did I do a big trade with him to put a big dent in my Documentary set, today I get an envelope and to my surprise a nice 1960 Topps Joe Cunningham,I did not even know was on the way.Thanks my friend.

Thanks to mld218, he included the complete 30 card Perez set from 2007 Allen and Ginter for free, when I bought the complete 2007 base set from him.

Thanks again!

Frank