Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to David K. for another nice Puckett card for my PC.

My mind has been all over the place the last week or so and when I popped open the envelope, for the life of me, couldn't figure out why he sent me and Andruw Jones card....Took longer than I will admit to before I thought to flip it over and see what was on the other side - of course it was Kirby Puckett.

Thanks to David K. for another nice Puckett card for my PC.

My mind has been all over the place the last week or so and when I popped open the envelope, for the life of me, couldn't figure out why he sent me and Andruw Jones card....Took longer than I will admit to before I thought to flip it over and see what was on the other side - of course it was Kirby Puckett.

You're welcome buddy! I'm keeping busy...mailing out free goodies and working in the yard at home....just going thru my stuff a second time..thats when I found the above card! I had the same question....Why did I keep this one? : ) Stay safe! David K.

Some 2020 Golds in the mail from David K today. Stay safe and can't wait for things to clear up a bit so we can all go back out safely.
Thanks David.

Very thankful for the Heliot Ramos card received from David K. from 2020 Bowman. With the difficulty I'm having trying to purchase 2020 Bowman packs this one is very special to received. ¡Thanks!