Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Acts of Kindness!

To Swish54 for helping me complete a card chase for my nephew that i was beginning to think was impossible. The USPS did not make things easy for a day or so lol but thank you very much i swear he has called at least twelve of his friends so far very much appreciated
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Thanks Camsue! Got the Twin cards today in the mail. Best regards, David PS Thank the girls for me!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Huge shout out to mrhaverkamp (Jim) - was thoughtful enough to remember that I am a Kirby Puckett collector and put together a super easy trade to get me a hard cover program of the 2001 HOF class (Puckett) from Cooperstown.

Super cool little piece to add to my collection - even better, my son took it and has been reading it on a daily basis. Gotta get your baseball fix somehow!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

A huge thank you to some great bench members

David K for sending me all the goodies for my nephew and his friend during these trying times

Katester44 For working out the recent trade for Trey Mancini game used

MM1Sub For the beautiful trout lot from our trade

Anglinomics, GotMelky and Platinum71 for the beautiful lots from our sale and trades that has kept my nephews mind off worrying about everything around him.

I know i have missed many more members but i just wanted to say thank you for everything during these trying times. Please stay safe everyone and Thank you all
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Glad to help your nephew during these stressful times! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Thanks Camsue! Got the Twins cards today! Best regards, David

A great shout out to David K. for the Ted Williams Topps baseball card. Thanks David. Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    A great shout out to David K. for the Ted Williams Topps baseball card. Thanks David. Gene
    You're welcome Gene! Best regards, David

Another shout out to David K. Thank you so much for all that you do.

Dave
    For small trades (1-2 low BV cards) I would prefer to use a PWE (with toploader) to save on shipping. Let me know if this is a problem.

Thanks Dave!

Thanks to David K for the quarantine-mail -- a blue 2020 Soto! Stay safe and healthy.
    Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Yelich

PROSPECTS: Jarred Kelenic, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell, Wander Franco, Marco Luciano

RCs: Betts (2014), Bellinger (2017), Torres (2018), Tatis, Vlad Jr., Pete Alonso (2019), Lux, Alvarez, Bichette (2020)

Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Thanks to David K for the quarantine-mail -- a blue 2020 Soto! Stay safe and healthy.
    Jeff
    You're welcome....first 14 days...only did a few bus rides....the last 8 days...quicker runs by taxi....getting most of my food by delivery vons.....or ebay...order 4 cans of port and beans...because vons delivery order did not have any.....so mostly indoors or working in the backyard and walks to the mail box. Stay safe! Best regards, David

Thanks David K for the Acuna that arrived today!

Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Thanks David K for the Acuna that arrived today!
    You're welcome! Best regards, David

Many thanks to David K for the awesome Zack Collins Autograph!