Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

To Swish54 for helping me complete a card chase for my nephew that i was beginning to think was impossible. The USPS did not make things easy for a day or so lol but thank you very much i swear he has called at least twelve of his friends so far very much appreciated

Huge shout out to mrhaverkamp (Jim) - was thoughtful enough to remember that I am a Kirby Puckett collector and put together a super easy trade to get me a hard cover program of the 2001 HOF class (Puckett) from Cooperstown.

Super cool little piece to add to my collection - even better, my son took it and has been reading it on a daily basis. Gotta get your baseball fix somehow!

A huge thank you to some great bench members

David K for sending me all the goodies for my nephew and his friend during these trying times

Katester44 For working out the recent trade for Trey Mancini game used

MM1Sub For the beautiful trout lot from our trade

Anglinomics, GotMelky and Platinum71 for the beautiful lots from our sale and trades that has kept my nephews mind off worrying about everything around him.

I know i have missed many more members but i just wanted to say thank you for everything during these trying times. Please stay safe everyone and Thank you all

Thanks to David K for the quarantine-mail -- a blue 2020 Soto! Stay safe and healthy.
Jeff

Thanks to David K for the quarantine-mail -- a blue 2020 Soto! Stay safe and healthy.
Jeff

You're welcome....first 14 days...only did a few bus rides....the last 8 days...quicker runs by taxi....getting most of my food by delivery vons.....or ebay...order 4 cans of port and beans...because vons delivery order did not have any.....so mostly indoors or working in the backyard and walks to the mail box. Stay safe! Best regards, David

You're welcome....first 14 days...only did a few bus rides....the last 8 days...quicker runs by taxi....getting most of my food by delivery vons.....or ebay...order 4 cans of port and beans...because vons delivery order did not have any.....so mostly indoors or working in the backyard and walks to the mail box. Stay safe! Best regards, David

Glad you're doing well and staying safe. Food deliveries during this time are really helpful -- so is getting out in the yard. That's been great for me and the kids. And thank you for more David-Mail -- got the Yelich Home Run Challenge card in the mail. Hopefully, I'll be able to use it sometime this year! Thanks again, and keep safe.
Jeff

Glad you're doing well and staying safe. Food deliveries during this time are really helpful -- so is getting out in the yard. That's been great for me and the kids. And thank you for more David-Mail -- got the Yelich Home Run Challenge card in the mail. Hopefully, I'll be able to use it sometime this year! Thanks again, and keep safe.
Jeff
It is but...all of the important stuff...is sold out...so I have to order something else or go to ebay for it. But I still get soda, soap, tv dinners (mac/cheese)....Plus now in the age of the v....it takes longer....before If I place my order in the early in the morning....I can get it the next day......with the v....it takes anywhere from 6 to 4 days. Best regards, David