Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Random Acts of Kindness!

Thanks to David K for the 19 Topps Gold Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Thanks to David K for the 19 Topps Gold Zimmerman.
    You're welcome Al!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is April 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Thanks to David K for another 19 Topps Gold in today's mail.

Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Thanks to David K for another 19 Topps Gold in today's mail.
    You're welcome! Best regards David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is April 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Thanks to David k for the white sox goodies!
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

David K. does it again! 9 golds toward my set build for the new kid! Thanks so much David! -Andy

Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Thanks to David k for the white sox goodies!
    You're welcome Buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    David K. does it again! 9 golds toward my set build for the new kid! Thanks so much David! -Andy
    You're welcome Andy! By the way the ones I picked up from katester44 will be mailed to u as soon as I get them. Best regards, David

Thanks to bonzomoretti for set help with my sons first set.
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

Thank you KCLJ520 for the custom dual autographed card of Donnie Dunagan (voice of Bambi) and Peter Behn (voice of Thumper)....very cool, even watched a couple of you tube interviews they had talking about Bambi and Thumper

My Youngest is moving out in a couple of weeks and I finally get my "man cave" and this will be displayed for sure

Many thanks from a Disney family here

Thanks David K for the Acunas!

Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Thanks David K for the Acunas!
    You're welcome. Best regards, David

Thanks to Scobes for extra cards in our trade! Thank you!

Bill
    WTTF: Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Banks, Sandberg, Trout, Acuna, Yadi, Ozzie, Brock, Bears HOF, Rodgers, Favre, Blackhawks HOF, Celtics HOF, Laker HOF
    http://sites.google.com/site/qcsportcards/

Many thanks to David K and Craig (Loyalty32) for making arrangements to get a much sought after 1995-96 Collector's Choice CTG Silver Redemption Michael Jordan to me to complete a set that I had been trying to finish for over a decade. For over 10 years I had 29 of the 30 cards but those 2 got me the elusive MJ card to end the long and futile search. Thanks a ton guys, I really do appreciate it!

You're welcome buddy! Best regards, David

David did the heavy lifting on that one. Glad to be part of helping you knock that one off the list!

Thanks
    Craig