Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have to send a big Thank You to TxRyan. Not only did he send me a 1993 Ted Williams Brooks Robinson collection card to complete my set he then sent me a beautiful 1960 Bob Turley card that I have been searching for for years. It does not get much better than getting vintage cards in the mail and I will return the favor!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Bryon

There are so many awesome people on this site, just glad to be part of this fantastic community!

God Bless you all,

Kevin and Family!

Can't believe it has been almost 3 months since anyone did anything nice for someone on here???

I will break that streak now - thank you to Fatrat (John) for sending me a very nice 1969 Jeff James #477. Means one more little slash on that 69 Topps wantlist!

Huge thank you to RBurke02 (Robert) for sending me a Corey Thurman card for an IP autograph opportunity. In a total time crunch, he never hesitated to send first and figure out the trade later. Just another reason why this site and the people on it are the best.

Feels like it has been forever since I have spent any time at all on The Bench - work and baseball season have just been eating up so much time lately....

Have been remiss in not throwing out thank yous to the following members who were kind enough to send cards my way.

1 - scc76 - sent a couple of Jordan Speiths my way, in exchange for cards to be named at a later date.

2 - david k. - sent a couple of Kirby Pucketts I needed for my personal collection - kind of feel like I could make a david k. post weekly for all the great things he does here on The Bench.

3 - tennellson55 - sent a boatload of North Carolina cards my way - which my son immediately put into his school backpack to show off to his friends - I keep asking if I will get them back and he just looks at me like I am stupid and says, no, they are mine now. I will be breaking basketball this year to try and pick up Brice Johnson and Marcus Paige cards for my son, so I should have some decent stuff to send back to tennellson for the cards he sent my way.

Thanks again to all the great members here who do so much for others.

I know this is about 3 months late but I want to send a big thank you to Tom(chieftazmisty) we were able to work out a trade for a set that I have been chasing for years 1991 crown gasoline special edition orioles set that was the complete set still in the wrapper he was kind enough to work with me for weeks to work out a trade want to send a big thank you. This set allowed me to put years of hunting to bed thank you again Tom you are a great member at the bench.

Benski3, bonzomoretti and gord011 for the help with the free cards for my bowman top 100 set! Thanks guys! I also thank you going out to Stacy for the free gold card for my 2016 topps gold set! Best regards, David

This is overdue, but a special thanks to members chieftazmisty and woodman
for helping me in sending some 49ers card to my sister's student: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/440829-Looking-for-SF-49ers-Cards-for-Sister-s-Student

Much appreciated!

Here is a letter I received from this student:

letter630.jpg

Want to say thanks to Larry McGowan (lmcgown) for adding in 8 cards for my 2014 Topps set and a card towards my 2006 Topps set thanks much appreciated

Last edited:
This is overdue, but a special thanks to members chieftazmisty and woodman
for helping me in sending some 49ers card to my sister's student: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/440829-Looking-for-SF-49ers-Cards-for-Sister-s-Student

Much appreciated!

Here is a letter I received from this student:

letter630.jpg

Not gonna lie, I am a school social worker and this warms my heart! Way to go guys! You made a kid's day (whole year more like!) and he will always remember that!

God bless,

Kevin

thanks to hendu29 for sending me a free card of david Ortiz 2013 bowman chrome rookie reprint that I am trying to build the set. even after I tried to offer him something twice, he said it was free. thanks hendu29!!

Thanks to Jack for sending me a 2016 Topps Bunt #27 Brian Dozier card that I did not have yet in my Dozier Collection!

Wow...been two months since the last "good deed" on The Bench...seems highly unlikely!!!

Quick thank you to dale, he included a couple of bonus Arnold Palmer cards in our latest trade. Golf cards have been popping up for me all over the place lately, and that is a good thing! Now I just need to find some 2014 A/G #274 Danielle Kang cards!