Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K. has sent me 5 Nolan Ryan cards and one Ted Williams card completely unexpected within the last 3-4 weeks. I appreciate it very much for him thinking of me. He is special. Thanks David K.

David K. has sent me 5 Nolan Ryan cards and one Ted Williams card completely unexpected within the last 3-4 weeks. I appreciate it very much for him thinking of me. He is special. Thanks David K.
You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David
David K strikes again! Thank you for the nice Mauer cards that you sent. Needed both of them! : )

You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David

Black Topps Chrome Yelich in the mail?! A great addition to my collection. Thanks, David K -- your kindness is much appreciated.

Thanks again to David K. for sending me not only the Tom Seaver Auto from the last contest but also a Jorge Alfaro Finest Phillies Auto. You're the best. Thanks again!

Scobes

Guess it wasn't because I just got one more from you. Thanks!

Yeah...still have about 15 (3,000 count) boxes .....will be going thru this week....found Yelich Bowman sterling auto from 2010...going for over $120.00 on ebay. Also found another snell. Best regards, David

Yeah...still have about 15 (3,000 count) boxes .....will be going thru this week....found Yelich Bowman sterling auto from 2010...going for over $120.00 on ebay. Also found another snell. Best regards, David

Nice find! If you’re looking to move the Yelich auto, please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online