Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to @Cpia! I saw he had a Jackie Robinson Insert for trade in one of his threads and asked what I could send for it. He posted it as a freebie and sent not only that card, but seven (7)! other Robinsons AND several other random cards!
Many thanks!
Boots

Thank you to STLSHOEMAN (Aaron) for sending the last 4 cards I needed to wrap up my 2017 U/H set. And for educating me on Paul DeJong!

Thanks to dragonslayer (David) - sent me the last card needed to wrap up 2017 Topps. And thanks to chieftazmisty (Tom) who sent a little package down with a couple of Judge cards for my son and a nice Halladay insert (phillies uni) for me.

Big Thank you to Bryon Hicks! Help me with the 2017 Topps Update gold set.....with card 282! Best regards, David PS mmsub1

Anytime my friend. I will be on the lookout for more of them for you and Ron Hauch. I am going to drop off some want lists to a local card shop so hopefully I can pick up some more cards for you and everyone.

Big thank you to David K. for a handful of bonus cards in our latest trade. You cannot explain the joy in a kids face as he pulls card after card out of an envelope. Stock full of Judge, Pujols, Trout and Kershaw, each one meticulously placed into the appropriate shoe box.

Add to it that it was opening day while doing this - huge bonus. Thank you again David!

Thanks to Brian (Beachbum) for the free auto of Nick Gordon! He got it the auto from Gordon in person! Best regards, David

David- Your welcome, you are the most generous person I know in the hobby, wanted to say thank you.

attachment.php