Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shout-out to David K for the gold Yelich -- Thanks and Happy New Year!

-Jeff

Finally got around to going through my mail that piled up while deployed and came across an envelope from David K. Opened it up and found an Oakland A's Blake Treinen Auto. Nice little surprise to open. Tossed the envelope, so I don't know how long it was sitting in the mail pile. Thank you David for your generosity.

Billy

Finally got around to going through my mail that piled up while deployed and came across an envelope from David K. Opened it up and found an Oakland A's Blake Treinen Auto. Nice little surprise to open. Tossed the envelope, so I don't know how long it was sitting in the mail pile. Thank you David for your generosity.

Billy
Welcome Home! Hope any future trips will be a lot shorter! Best regards, David

That was the last deployment for this guy. I have the opportunity to retire in March of next year, but I can also opt to do an additional two years, but it would be for shore duty. Undecided as of yet, depends on what orders the Navy wants me to have. Thanks again for the card.

Billy

That was the last deployment for this guy. I have the opportunity to retire in March of next year, but I can also opt to do an additional two years, but it would be for shore duty. Undecided as of yet, depends on what orders the Navy wants me to have. Thanks again for the card.

Billy

Good! Shore duty in San Diego sounds pretty nice! Best regards, David

Last edited: