Another year on the world wide web...Bench turns 7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Singing post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BENCH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Pete I personally want to thank you for making this the best damn trading site on the internet. Also to all the Mods who help make this site great. Too all the benchies who also make this a great site and community. Here is looking for many many great more years to follow
Chieftazmisty

Wow love all these Bengals avatars showing up. lol. 7 years ...I have seen alot of growing for our sites these last 6 1/2 years I have been a part of the madness. I have seen alot of changes and some growing pains throughout that time ,but thanks to the wonderful traders and Moderaters the good far out weighs the bad. Peter thank you for allowing me to be a small part of the Moderater team . Sad things is I have gotten a lot older in 7 years with a few more wrinkles and grey hair . But the Bench never gets old and with new traders joining everyday ,it never will. And I echo what others have said ...heres to many many more years of happy trading.
Peace out and trade on!!! Randy

Peter - Happy Birthday to the GREATEST place on the web! Thank you for creating and maintaining it! I would also like to send out a BIH THANKS to all of the former, current and future MOD SQUAD members for helping make and keep this place what it is! I know that my collection would be a shell of what it is today without The Bench! The only regret I have about The Bench is that I didn't find before 2005!

Thanks again!
Craig

Happy Birthday to THE BENCH and all its staff. Been on here for 6+ years. Been having a great time. Keep it up!
Tony

thanks to Pete for a great site and allowing me to be a minor part of it!! Without Pete obviously none of this occurs but without all of the great traders here none of this continues!!! thanks to all & here's to many more great years! ....... and no, I did not just open a fortune cookie;) - erik

WOW!!! Time flies when you are having fun!! Happy Birthday Bench. And thanks to Peter and the whole staff for making this one of the best sites for card trading on the internet. Having helped for a bit I know what you guys go through. You do a great job making this place what it is. Your effort is truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Can hardly believe that I have been here for 6 of those 7 years. Mine & the Bench's anniversary is coming up on Oct 7 :) Happy birthday to The Bench!
-Keith

Happy birthday to the best trading site on the WWW. Here's to another seven ... and more.

Linn

Thanks to Peter for "giving birth" to the greatest trading site on the internet.
And a special "Thank You" to all who keep it running so smoothly!!

Wow. Time Flies. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. I think I'm the one of the only long timers who hasn't achieved H.O.F. Status yet...maybe within the next 7 to 10 years.

Carlos

Congrats.. I've been here for 1 yr. 7 months now... looking forward to many more!!;) ;)