Thread: Another shill bidding scum Ebay seller to avoid

Another shill bidding scum Ebay seller to avoid

scdixon0

He has an Absolute Aaron Curry RPM Reebok Patch #4/5.

I came across him because I have the same card #2/5 and wanted to see if there any more on Ebay.

Well his sold for $44 and change and when I looked into the "winning" bidder I see he has 17 bids in the last month all with the seller. Winning bidder is huntingfish1959 and he left feedback for receipt of card along with 2 other cards

So then why is the card, as well as the other 2 cards huntingfish1959 won for sale again by original buyer?? Obviously because he is a scumbag.

The current hi bidder has 0 feedback and has bid on 16 items from the seller in the last 30 days (100% of his bids)

Current 0 FB bidder is high bidder on at least 7 of this jerk's auctions and all 99 bids placed in the last 30 days have been with this seller.

So if you know af anyone bidding on his items let them know.
    My Buckett: http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/jlzinck/

Cape Cod-Proof God exists-until the tourists arrive.

Looks like shilling to me......I reported a seller...he had several bidders with zero feedback.....Even when their won....no feedback between them.....eBay did nothing...a few years ago....saw one of feedback from one of his auctions.....and the buyer figured out he was using shillers!! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

That's crazy- you would think Ebay would do something about it.
    Looking for:
    YSL Game Used Jersey Cards (attempting the set)
    2001 Fleer Platinum Prime Numbers GU Patch Cards
    Rare Bagwell GU or #'d cards
    Nice Patch Cards
    Bucket:
    http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/mlbme22/

Quote Originally Posted by mlbme22 View Post
    That's crazy- you would think Ebay would do something about it.
    That's what I thought......The guy was a power seller from back in New Jersey!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Yeah, eBay will jump right on that...Not! They get a bigger cut if he shills his price up.
    Looking for Thomas (Tip) Fairchild, Pujols, Mark Rogers (Brewers prospect), John Maine.
    Pujols Collection
    2007 Moments & Milestones Have
    /150 #1 13/37 #2 49/130 #3 81/194 #4 45/112 #5 22/47
    Total /150 210/520 40.4%
    /29 #1 2/37 #2 12/130 #3 9/194 #4 14/112 #5 3/47
    Total /29 40/520 7.7%
    2001 24/198 12.1% $1,322.50
    2005 243/1966 12.4% $1,967.25

He loses money by paying the Ebay fees everytime, right? So, how is he making money, in the big picture, by doing that over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by VistaViper View Post
    He loses money by paying the Ebay fees everytime, right? So, how is he making money, in the big picture, by doing that over and over again?
    My assumption is whatever money he makes by driving up the price of his auctions is greater than the eBay fees he pays when his shills win. Keep in mind that in any auction, the price is set by the highest losing bid.

Mark
    I am currently taking a break from card collecting

Mark Wing's Baseball Card Page
    Home of the Checklist Monster

Don't like plain white envelopes? Please see How I plan to ship your cards

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wing View Post
    Keep in mind that in any auction, the price is set by the highest losing bid.

Mark
    Wow Mark I never thought of it that way. I now know I have set alot of high prices on Ebay. LOL
    I No Longer Send Paypal as a Gift!
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR 1954 RED HEART AUTOGRAPHS
    Baseball For Trade
    Baseball 2008 M&M Wants
    Bucket