Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lemme know what i missed...

In a Mystical land of Sexy Elves and Hopeless Maidens

Go to sissys_closet's ebay items

Question Lemme know what i missed...

OK, I just got finished reading over the past year or so of happenings on Site. RUnning down things that have changed/caught my attention in my absence:

Banned:
    bobdeangelo WOw, he was always a easy trade for me
    therealscore Moves around more then me, still WOW!
    EELINDY THANK YOU THANK YOU Hated that elitist

New Mods:
    Lep1010, stephj24, jrchoholic83

Did you all finally break crazyderik, dlackey, and Meliah?!?! Poor souls, may they rest in card heaven

I seen mac is still looking for the same auto for like...the begining of time

Not a word from Butch, maybe for the best, sadly.

I wonder if lprimus and Chris and plt are still running around the hall??

Noone took up my role a Official Spam Whore, this kind of saddens me.
    But have no fear, I will waste no time in making up for what i have missed.

It just dawned on me, with all these new faces since I have left... they are reading this and thinking "Who the tarnations is this fool and what is he babbling about?!?!?"

I am... umm... not sure what i am, what I am cannot be easily quantified and labeled.

Just call me....

Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by LEGACY View Post
    OK, I just got finished reading over the past year or so of happenings on Site. RUnning down things that have changed/caught my attention in my absence:

Banned:
    therealscore Moves around more then me, still WOW!
    EELINDY THANK YOU THANK YOU Hated that elitist

New Mods:
    Lep1010, stephj24, jrchoholic83

Did you all finally break crazyderik, dlackey, and Meliah?!?! Poor souls, may they rest in card heaven

I seen mac is still looking for the same auto for like...the begining of time

Not a word from Butch, maybe for the best, sadly.

I wonder if lprimus and Chris and plt are still running around the hall??

Noone took up my role a Official Spam Whore, this kind of saddens me.
    But have no fear, I will waste no time in making up for what i have missed.

It just dawned on me, with all these new faces since I have left... they are reading this and thinking "Who the tarnations is this fool and what is he babbling about?!?!?"

I am... umm... not sure what i am, what I am cannot be easily quantified and labeled.

Just call me....

Legacy
    I am Still here , we have short time pretenders to the Post Whore title, but no one can sustain as long as you were able to. Chris is around some, raising his two little boys and working too many hours have cut into his time. Pat
    Troy Polamalu and Bob, SandersAlways looking for ;Clemente, Stargell, Maz, and van Slyke. Looking for autos of old timers, Football looking for HOF and steelers. thanks a lot Pat

BSL Owner of the Colorado Rockies
    2007 and 2020 BSL Champions
    2009,2010,2018,2021 , 2023 NL West Division Champs 2024 Wild Card

RIP Randy, a great friend!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c260/pltcards/

I think bobdeangelo is different from bdangelo from Tampa. That Bob is still here and a good member as far as I know. But I just checked the banned list and was also surprised by a few of the names. I guess you never know about people.

Missed: Nominations for the Bench Buddy of the 2009 year...the end of the world... Enough said : ) Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

How have you been Lloyd. Hope all is well for you and your family. Miss you around here, hope to see you on more in the near future.

Dennis
    ________
    E cigarette
    Last edited by dlackey; 03-16-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Welcome Back Lloyd. Hopefully you can stay a while. I wish the best to you and your family.
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

Quote Originally Posted by LEGACY View Post
    Banned:
    You probably meant bobdabench. Bob D'Angelo (bdangelo) is and still is an excellent trader.

Unfortunately, some people are only good traders as long as they want to keep trading here.

Good to hear from you again,
    Mark
    I am currently taking a break from card collecting

Mark Wing's Baseball Card Page
    Home of the Checklist Monster

Don't like plain white envelopes? Please see How I plan to ship your cards

Nice to see you back here Lloyd, if only for a brief post here and there.

Robert

Lloyd
    Well well look what the dog dug up! Man its really nice to see you out and about my friend. It has been too long for sure. Hope you will stick around for some time ,I now have someone else I can whine to .
    Randy Martin -2011 the Year of Peace ,Love and Soul!
    Chad Pennington 436/2969
    Baeball Hall of Famers #d to 2000 or less!
    72/292

OWNER OF BSL CINCINNATI REDS
    N.L. President

Welcome stranger! Good to see you back around. You have got to stop running away and hiding for so long. We may have to put a tracking collar on you.

Welcome back Lloyd! It has been quiet since you have been gone. Well, ok, it has not been that quiet. But we have missed your words of wisdom and great insight into the world of everything!
    I am trading for my set needs listed on my www

http://soxnbears.webs.com

"I think too much on the mound sometimes, and I get brain cramps."

-Britt Burns, White Sox Pitcher

In a Mystical land of Sexy Elves and Hopeless Maidens

Go to sissys_closet's ebay items

Well, Im here. For now just looking for some MTG but if i get too bored I will be forced to unpack the baseball :P

Legacy

Nice to see you back around Lloyd. Just FYI there was at least one other new mod also. Can't remember his name though

Jeremy Giambi

Go to lprimus's ebay items

I'm still here, though not as active as I used to be. I've changed, added, deleted more players than I can keep track of! LOL!

Nice to see ya back!

Jason
    Collecting focus - Tony Gwynn, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi. But, will also take a look at tradelists to see if anything else catches my eye.
    Link to my tradelist: My Tradelist

Dave Winfield

Go to steelbrigade's ebay items

Oh my goodness. Hide the women, children, and dogs Legacy is back Good to see you old friend. I read up on your postings and saw the tats you have. I didnt see the one of Meliah on you anywhere Anyways good to have you back and yes like my pops said I have been busy with a 4 year old and 1 year old and a puppy. But im gradually getting back into the groove of things.

Take care
    Chris
    Looking for 2011and 2012 DAVE WINFIELD Cards or any newer cards, as well as newer Pirates and Steeler cards!

https://picasaweb.google.com/1109671...eat=directlink

BSL Owner of the Pittsburgh Pirates