Congrats to chieftazmisty 2009 Bench Buddy of the Year!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Congrats Tom, Old Buddy, no one deserves this as much as you do. Thanks for all you do for the site and all of us members.

And thanks to Steph for nominating me by surprise, it was a great honor to have my name up beside all the tremendous members who were nominated this year. This is what sets this site apart and keeps it the best there is. Thanks to all Pat

Wow I guess all the bribes I offered to the rest of the mods still didnt work. You still won in spite of my efforts.lol
Tom maybe this will be some consolation for your sorry football team this year.
In all seriousness. I have to agree with everyone you my friend are most deserving of this award. When I think of a Bench Buddy you are exactly what comes to mind. You have been there for me alot and for that I will always be greatful .And I sir am humbled and honored to call you my friend. Congrats old man.
From your #1 Bengals Fan!!!!

And on a side note I want to again thank Steph and Kenny for the fantastic job in running this years contest.

Last edited:
Thank You Bench

This is to all Bench Members.
First off I want to thank Pete, Mark and all the Mods for giving us the greatest place any where to trade and meet a great bunch of people. Now I want to thank the three members who nominated me for the prestigious award. and to all my fellow nominees who were equally deserving of this award. Lastly I wish to thank everyone who thought I deserved this award and voted for me.
In My opinion there is no better place to trade, sel,l talk cards and Meet great people here.
Thank you all very much
Tom
aka Chieftazmisty

Thanks to all who have congratulated me. It is really a hnor for this award. But everyone on the Bench are all Benchie of the year.
Thanks again
Tom