Welcome to our newest site sponsor, Panini!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
For a few months now Panini/Donruss has been providing us with boxes of new product to break and review. I am very excited to announce an increased partnership with Panini! This new partnership will include even more boxes of product to review (and hopefully some super high-end product) that we will break live on our new ustream broadcast channel! Panini will also be providing some cool prizes that will be given away in some upcoming contests! Let's give Panini a big Bench welcome and thanks to Scott Prusha for making this Partnership possible. Stay tuned for information about some exciting contests with cool prizes coming soon!

Generic_panini.jpg

Tal

Last edited:
Scott
Thanks for all your effort in increasing our partnership with a great product.

Tim
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! For you unwavering support and effort in geeting this done. You sir are a tremendous asset to our site . And we are darn lucky to have you here.

Last edited:
That is awesome.. what is the link to the USTREAM channel?

Christopher

Awesome, they have some of the best basketball cards...I just hate all the glossy packs! I never understood why some packs are glossy and some aren't....anyone have any idea??