Player Addition Requests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

For some reason, Spiller comes up under basketball and Colt is "Coly." Sorry to be a bother, but could these be fixed when you have a chance.

For some reason, Spiller comes up under basketball and Colt is "Coly." Sorry to be a bother, but could these be fixed when you have a chance.

Fixed McCoy, went in and checked Spiller and he's listed until football. I deleted the entry and re-entered it in, hopefully that will help.

I'm out for the rest of the weekend, so if another mod doesn't pick these up any others will be input next week.

Steph

can someone add James Starks and Naaman Roosevelt to the football list?

Could you add thee to my player wants?? Thanks Butch

Player:

Sidney Crosby---Penguins---Hockey

Troy Polamalu---Steelers---Football

Team:

Current Steelers Rookies

Added, all of you.

Could you add thee to my player wants?? Thanks Butch

Player:

Sidney Crosby---Penguins---Hockey

Troy Polamalu---Steelers---Football

Team:

Current Steelers Rookies
You add the players/teams to your profile yourself in your CP; this is for requests for us to add players to the list who aren't already on there at all. Crosby and Polamalu are already on there.

Added, all of you.

You add the players/teams to your profile yourself in your CP; this is for requests for us to add players to the list who aren't already on there at all. Crosby and Polamalu are already on there.

Sorry misread the post....Butch

Player Request

Can i please get jeff Reardon added to the player collection section.

Thankd Dave